Gary, an ancestor to the Maximillian Knights?

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Sesshomaru

Post by Sesshomaru »

wow! this is so cool.. I hope theres like a suikdoen 5 thats like 50 years from suiko 4
so we get to see the start of the Max knights and some other cool stuff!
To be a rock and not to roll -Led Zeppelin
Marth Owns Old school style.
STYX!!
There must of been a door there in the wall!
fake_flame

Post by fake_flame »

i dont think if Gary and Emma provides any Maximillian knights in s4 ...

[ SPOILER ]
in the end they say they head to scarlet moon empire right ? maybe they start the Maximillian knight there .... ^^
-- [fAkE_fLaMe] --
josiskrazy

Post by josiskrazy »

fake_flame wrote:i dont think if Gary and Emma provides any Maximillian knights in s4 ...

[ SPOILER ]
in the end they say they head to scarlet moon empire right ? maybe they start the Maximillian knight there .... ^^
more than likely as the Maximillian Knights fought in the Succession War for Barbarossa...but was later disband by the Empire itself...
Celsis

Post by Celsis »

you can also look at their portrait pictures in the status part of your menu, or by sifting through the stars of destiny "roster" as it's called and selecting their name.

At first I thought Rachel was Lotte's ancestor or something since they had close to the same color hair, but then I quickly found out that it's most definitely Camille since they both use a spear, both have that "Debt collector + striking red hair" as Wodan said, have somewhat similar outfits, and share the same star.
Petrograd

Post by Petrograd »

Pollensalta wrote:They are 150 years apart, hon. Maybe grandfather or great grandfather.
Umm. So Jeane is at least 168 years old in S3. Think she's got a true rune, or just is a magical being?
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Jeane from IV and I are not the same person, despite having the same name.
Petrograd

Post by Petrograd »

Oh. I had no idea. Seeing as you are a mod here, I'll assume you have reason to state that. Got any neat links? :)
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

:shock:

She may or may not be the same person. Konami confirms that she doesn't have a True Rune (which would otherwise explains her agelessness), and they did hint that Jeane might be multiple lookalike characters with the same name instead.

Still, it's only a hint. We won't know for sure until they implement the idea in the actual game.
Petrograd

Post by Petrograd »

Ah. Maybe she just isn't human. Interesting :P
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Well, that is interesting, eventhough creating another new race to support her being sounds messy to me.

Anyway, let's stop going off-topic now. As for Gary, I do hope the next Suikoden will take place in mainland Kooluk Empire, and we'll see him joining the Stars once more to shed more light about his character. We might even meet some familiar faces from Scarlet Moon Empire since the two were (hostile) neighbours, right?
Petrograd

Post by Petrograd »

Hehe, yeah, that'd be cool and make sense. I don't think we'll see the scarlet Moon Empire war mentioned in the first game, but a Kooluk - Scarlet Moon Empire kinda thing would make sense.

As far as meeting new characters, if it still includes Gary, I don't think it could be more than say 60 years after the fourth game, which still would be 90 years before the first game. That'd mean it'd be pretty few chars who could return.

When were the Maximilian knights grounded? If it was long before the Succession War, we might get a game a bit before the first including the creation of the knights, that'd be cool :P
Crowley's_Apprentice
Banned User

Post by Crowley's_Apprentice »

back to jeane... she might be like crowley and just reincarnate every time she dies. just a thought
Wonderer

Post by Wonderer »

Possible Relationships Ive come up with

Rita-Meg just look at 'em!
Reinbach-Simone/Vincent He and Charlemagne can be the forefathers of any of the weirdoes I guess
Rachel-Camille Like, alot of the same spears names, and of course as mentioned before, the Debt Collector and hair

And of course, there are many who looks alike like Etienne and Kazios(whatever the spelling)
Oh, and Mitsuba and Wakaba looks like theire in family too!
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Ehm the so-called "Jeane has a familie who looks the same, laughs the same,talks the same and have the same name" was supposed to be a joke from Konami.Or so I remember...
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

It might've been a joke on Konami's part, but I don't think so, personally. It's the theory I subscribe to, although that doesn't mean anything.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.