Mike the card player

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
kuroinekokun

Post by kuroinekokun »

Please note that dark hooded men doesn't automatically equals to HVG.
Maybe Mike could be the leader of an underground gang and the hooded men are part from his group.
Maybe it was his men that help along a great deal during the war. Maybe he's a strategist.
Maybe he's a spy.
Maybe he's just a liar.
Maybe his name is Mike and he likes to cheat people to play Kabu.
Maybe he's freaking Santa Claus!!

There's just too many maybes, ifs and IMOs in this thread. I know this is a theory thread but let's stop jumping at HVG when the phrase 'hooded men' is in Suikoden.
Sid: He he he...
Riou: ??
Sid: Hoo Hoo Hoo HAHAHAHA!
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Due to overwhelming evidence, Mike's life probably goes deeper than what meets the eye.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
TheBoundlessDream

Post by TheBoundlessDream »

"For all we know Mike could be the drug dealer of his day. Selling Mushrooms on the black market."

I highly doubt theres drug dealers in the Suikoden World, Lol
"Rulers change, borders change, countries change, but money is a constant. In fact, nothing better for business than a good war." -Shu

"The light in my eyes may have faded, but the light in my soul continues to shine" -Morgan
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

I doubt he's a drug dealer.But since there are many herbs and things I would doubt there be no drugs in suikoverse.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

*cough* That wasn't to be taken seriously, I was just trying to show everyone how ignorant we are when it comes to Mike ^_^;;
I hope everything is going delicious.
kuroinekokun

Post by kuroinekokun »

Also I'd like to add that Mike could just be a guy who likes to play Kabu and is always at the wrong place at the wrong time.
Sid: He he he...
Riou: ??
Sid: Hoo Hoo Hoo HAHAHAHA!
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

All evidence points to Mike playing a larger role than he lets on.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

What if Mike's a vampire?During the Higheast rebellion(wich some people think he was involved in) Vampire's appeared so what if he's a Vampire and the Dark Hooded men are from his coven or wathever its called in the suikoverse.But then again wouldn't Zodiac Sword have seen that?
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Vampires did not play a role in the Higheast Rebellion.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

I'm not exactly sure but I thought that Edge got the Zodiac Sword during the Higheast rebbelion cause Viktor was there to slay vamps.
TheBoundlessDream

No Edge got the Star Dragon Sword from his village when Viktor was there, I think..

They were saluting Mike why? he could be a comrade of Clive..

maybe he's someone from Highland.
"Rulers change, borders change, countries change, but money is a constant. In fact, nothing better for business than a good war." -Shu

"The light in my eyes may have faded, but the light in my soul continues to shine" -Morgan
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Mike could also be the final "Blight", but no one is available to have had him.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheBoundlessDream

Yeah Jowy was 17, and Jillia was 16, I think same as Riou. unless Agares had a long loss son or something?

Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Jowy and Jillia weren't too young.In the middleages girls became pregnant somwhere between 14 and 16, so its very possible.Just not probable.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Jowy and Jilia would be 5 and 6, respectively. Babymaking simply isn't possible at these ages.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.