Mike the card player

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Iku

Re: Mike the card player

Post by Iku »

hehehe, the powers of hair dye!
hes probably just some shifty guy who is as important as Gabocha or Sid...
'Believed the evidence of your own eyes, did ya? In a place like this?' Granny Weatherwax
GrayMercury

Post by GrayMercury »

Raww Le Klueze wrote:So you're suggesting that Nash is hanging around with the man that he supposedly killed, tried to destroy his family, and kill him without making the slightest comment about it, lift an eyebrow or even go "WTF?", not to mention try to finish the job? Why do I find this to stretch the imagination?

Oh, I forgot. He dyed his hair, obviously Nash only remembers his hair color and as such wouldn't recognize him. I mean, I know I can never remember who my sister is whenever she dyes her hair.

And even so, are we to believe Zaj now wants bygones to be bygones and not hold a grudge against Nash? Water under the bridge? "I tried to destroy your family, you tried to kill me, let's call it even"?

Apparently, cause otherwise you'd think he'd try to finish the job as well. And Nash hasn't dyed his hair so he should be able to recognize him.
that made me giggle...i love a good smart ellic..(however you spell that.) i don't think that mike is zaj...but i do agree that they kinda look alike....and can anyone recite the lessons we learned from superman and sailor moon.....that a quick change of clothes can throw anyone off....lol. anyway...i was just making a point that it was obvious he was thought to be dead at least three times and that there was no way to say that it really couldn't be him.

but yeah, i don't think it is either...lol
"Master, Violence is Wrong." - - Dongo (SV)
executorofbalance

Post by executorofbalance »

Black Knight Yuber wrote:Mike a member of the Howling Guild or one of Kage's ninjas¿ Watari prolly seen Mike talking to people in black and Watari reported to someone. That person was told if he/she ever said where this source came from I'll kill you or either made a promise not to be informed of the original source. I like how Arthur had a bulletin of Mike & mysterious face along with his smile/underworld. I'm assuming that it was Arthur who said underworld because I don't think The Howling Guild is associated with Underworld. If Watari knows him for some reason then maybe Mike is a ninja from Kage's Dark Wind organization. The underworld statement could also mean that he is not human. He looks this way because inside he's a demonic spawn. The men dressed in black could of been priests that were there to check up on Mike. Either or Mike could be a Guild Member, Ninja, or possibly some creature from parts unknown. This guy isn't an ordinary card player that's for sure.

Almost like what I think. I believe that Mike is Zaj. They look exactly the same, all he did was die his hair.
"Even if I close my eyes, the world will not dissapear."
Vermillion.Twilight

Post by Vermillion.Twilight »

Mike is just a spy/arms dealer from Harmonia.

The fact he has no stats probably means he cant fight
Even Guilliame had stats.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream"