Windy and Hikusaak

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Ur Rap En

Windy and Hikusaak

Post by Ur Rap En »

Ok I have a theory which contains both Windy and Hikusaak, both are considered missing that was until Suikoden 3 when Sassari said he had higher orders to grant Luc the power of becoming a Bishop.

Why is this? Some say that it is because Hikusaak was afraid of Luc exposing himself as a defect clone of Kikusaak, however if Hikusaak is as strong as people say he is, he could destroy Luc easily.

I believe that instead, Hikusaak was told by Windy that Luc has become a powerful warrior and if his intentions are true, then he would be great for achieving their goal of getting more than one rune.

Windy may have hatered towards Harmonia, but she too did the same thing as Harmonia in her search for the rune of life and death, subsequnelty causing the gate rune wars, therefore I think that she knew that Hikusaak's cloning and her ability to bear more than one two rune at once due to the technique she knows, they would be equally beneficially if they worked together, as you know people change and their perceptions change, I am sure that Windy was a lovely sister to Leknaat back in happy times, so maybe over time (and she's had long enough) she could use her own experiences to her advantage.

The fact that Windy was involved behind the scenes could be a reason that Leknaat did not intervene during the second fire bringer wars, because if she loved Luc like a son then she wouldn't let him come back to Hikusaak, however the fact that Windy, Hikusaak and Sassari were all loyal to Harmonia, it would be stupid to try and defeat 3 rune bearers at once, therefore she knew that Luc must determine his fate on his own.

This again brings me back to Hikusaak and Windy, with Luc dead, Hikusaak could test Windy's power by allowing her attach the true wind rune to himself, in return he could offer her land (as he has beeen noted for doing in the past) as well as the opportunity to get full control of the gate rune from defeating her sister, with the help of the power of harmonian runes and the power they weilded.

Windy obviously seems to have quite a charm with male true rune holders, I mean Yuber, Neclord and Barbarossa are all males who have been acquaintances of hers, how she manages to amke them go ga ga is something which as much a mystery as the suikoden world itself :twisted: .

Even if she did not entirely love Hikusaak, and if judging from her past actions of hatered towards Harmonia she wouldn't, then maybe she would strive to get her ulterior motive no matter how much she hated Harmonia in the past.

After all alliances and feeligns int eh Suikoden world are hardly ever permanent, no wonder neither Hikusaak or Windy have been sighted in awhile... they are both plotting a scheme to gain ctonrol over multiple true runes, and they are two people powerful enough on their own, when they combine they are a force to be fearful of definietly... although if Zamza is as tough as he thinks maybe he could waste them :shock: ... well maybe I wouldn't go as far as the Zamza thing, but still you could consider the possibility of my theory, what do you think?
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

Just like your other theory, I find this one lacking of supporting ideas as well.
I believe that instead, Hikusaak was told by Windy that Luc has become a powerful warrior and if his intentions are true, then he would be great for achieving their goal of getting more than one rune.
1. Windy and Barbarossa are MIA. So it's more sensible to assume that the two of them are together, rather than Windy hanging out with Hikusaak in Harmonia.
2. Luc is not a powerful warrior. Might be a great magician, but not a warrior.
Windy may have hatered towards Harmonia, but she too did the same thing as Harmonia in her search for the rune of life and death, subsequnelty causing the gate rune wars, therefore I think that she knew that Hikusaak's cloning and her ability to bear more than one two rune at once due to the technique she knows, they would be equally beneficially if they worked together, as you know people change and their perceptions change
1. Windy didn't just hate Harmonia, but she was also trying to stay away from Harmonia because Harmonia was chasing her to get the Gate Rune. So it's quite illogical for her to work together with Harmonia when her goal was to avoid them.
2. Windy was never said to know what Hikusaak's goal is (we don't either).
3. Windy was never said to know anything about Hikusaak being able to clone (I'm under the impression that only Hikusaak, Leknaat, Luc, and probably some bishops knew about it, and later on, Sasarai).
The fact that Windy was involved behind the scenes could be a reason that Leknaat did not intervene during the second fire bringer wars, because if she loved Luc like a son then she wouldn't let him come back to Hikusaak, however the fact that Windy, Hikusaak and Sassari were all loyal to Harmonia, it would be stupid to try and defeat 3 rune bearers at once, therefore she knew that Luc must determine his fate on his own.
1. It's not a fact that Windy was involved behind the scenes.
2. Facing 3 True Rune bearers isn't really something new. In Gate Rune War, SME had 4 True Rune bearers on their side (Windy, Barbarossa, Neclord, and Yuber).
3. Facing 3 True Rune bearers isn't really stupid considering that Luc had Yuber on his side. So if Leknaat were to take side on Luc's side, that'd simply even things up to make it 3-on-3.
in return he could offer her land (as he has beeen noted for doing in the past) as well as the opportunity to get full control of the gate rune from defeating her sister, with the help of the power of harmonian runes and the power they weilded.
1. Windy wanted Souleater Rune, not land.
Windy obviously seems to have quite a charm with male true rune holders, I mean Yuber, Neclord and Barbarossa are all males who have been acquaintances of hers, how she manages to amke them go ga ga is something which as much a mystery as the suikoden world itself
Not really.
1. Yuber was simply hired/summoned. In S2 and S3, the employers were male (Leon and Albert Silverberg). No female charm needed.
2. Neclord simply liked women to marry. By working for Windy, he got the Lorimar territory for him to do whatever he wanted (like asking Tengaar for his bride). So it's benefiting Neclord as well as Windy. No "Windy" charm needed.
3. Barbarossa fell for Windy because of her resemblance to Claudia (the former wife). So it has nothing to do with "Windy" herself, just simply because she happened to look similar to Claudia.
After all alliances and feeligns int eh Suikoden world are hardly ever permanent, no wonder neither Hikusaak or Windy have been sighted in awhile... they are both plotting a scheme to gain ctonrol over multiple true runes, and they are two people powerful enough on their own, when they combine they are a force to be fearful of definietly
Well it's definitely possible, but I still consider it to be very unlikely. The reason is there is no single fact to back this theory up other than "it's possible so and so". Just because Windy is MIA, doesn't mean that she's with Hikusaak whom we have no idea about either. If it's suddenly said that Windy lives peacefully with Barbarossa, then your whole theory is destroyed. If it's said that Hikusaak was dead already, then your whole theory is destroyed as well. So I definitely think that you need to use proper facts to back up the theory.
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.
Rai-Jin

Post by Rai-Jin »

How can you combine Windy and Hikusaak :shock:
bla
LGM

Post by LGM »

I personally think that most storylines while vaguely connected (usually by the heroes storyline), aren't intended to all be intricately connected together. The reason there are so many 'strands' of storyline, is so the player doesn't get bored with one thick, complex, and confusing storyline. It also allows a lot of choice for the writers to go away and come back to a character or story. By connecting them, it limits possibilities.
Doo-Doo-D-Doo, Doody-Doody-Doody-D-Do....