New Thomas theory ?

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Black Knight Yuber

New Thomas theory ?

Post by Black Knight Yuber »

He's a star and is on the trinity site but he's not a main star of destiny. Considering you only can play 2 chapters with him and they can be skipped. Thomas possessing True Wind not a chance. Thomas doesn't need power to be happy he's got the good will of all the people that go to the castle. True Wind Rune is long gone by now and why would Thomas take the time & risks to go look for it.
Crowley's_Apprentice
Banned User

Post by Crowley's_Apprentice »

Uh, yeah he's the Tenkai star.
"Giggity Giggity Giggity!!!"--Glen Quagmire
"Victory is mine!"--Stewie Griffin
"Oh that's just nastee..."--Cleveland
"...evil monkey living in my closet..."--Chris Griffin
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

thomas is the only tenkai star besides luc
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

son_michael wrote:thomas is the only tenkai star besides luc
Luc was not a Tenkai star, ever. He has always been a Tenkan star.
I hope everything is going delicious.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

oops my mistake, I must've gotten the two mixed up
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Well, Luc's star used to be incorrectly named the "Tenkai Star" in S1 and S2, so it's partially true. In S3 and S4 they have fixed the problem, and have properly named his star the "Tenkan Star".
future_suikoden_writer

Post by future_suikoden_writer »

rage wrote:
There is'nt any official information on where the TWR is. The most likely theory is that Sasarai took it and gave it to Hikusaak or anyone in Harmonia, but I don't see how he could carry a True Rune since he already has one (True Earth Rune).

No one knows where hikusaak lives now or (if he/she's still living) even luc or sasarai.so how could sasarai give the TWR to hikusaak??
Sickpup

Post by Sickpup »

Harmonia is trying to gather all the True Runes, and there seems to be many methods of securing them other then having the Runes transfer to people.

One thing I always wondered about is Nash just dissapearing right as the fighting ended. He seemed to working for Sasarai, and Sasarai stuck around for a bit after the fighting. So why would Nash just run off like that if he had no more secrets to hide? I believe he might have had something to do with the missing True Wind Rune. Maybe he was working for someone in Harmonia above Sasarai.
MatildaWhiteKnightLeader

Post by MatildaWhiteKnightLeader »

is Thomas' story in suikoden 5?
I think he and his mother were from the Nameless Lands. So maybe there could be something about his mother in that game.
Strategy is the key to victory!
Chinese Rice

Post by Chinese Rice »

I doubt it
For anyone who has live my gamertag is

Shadowstrike416

and also im a suikoden fan.....ummmm of course :)
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

No Thomas. He wouldn't even be alive during Suikoden V, besides, this isn't the place to talk about that.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Wicked_Rune_Bearer

Post by Wicked_Rune_Bearer »

well the thought of the rune being sealed up when luc died where he died can't be compared to the flame champion simply because luc died with the rue attached to him, the flame champion gave up the true fire so therefore the true fire was sealed up out of a decision, luc died with the true wind rune attached, which was not his decision, now as far as sasarai taking it out, i believe that before went into the runes he knew that they were going to fight luc, now if you know it's going to be a fight to the death with someone who possesses a true rune wouldn't you take a capsule or sphere or whatever it was to collect the true rune when he died. i mean that's why he, sasarai, was there in the first place right. to stop luc from destroying the true wind rune. so therefore he already knew luc was there, he already knew they had to take him out, and most probable of a chance he already knew the true wind rune would need a host when luc died. and the fact he's from harmonia is a good reason to state the fact that he could easily get his hands on the capsule sphere true host thingys. but you can't rule out the fact that the rune does choose who it goes to. but i don't know, i myself don't think sasarai would have given it back to harmonia, like raft said after finding out his was attached to him like the wind rune was to luc, so he probably kept it sealed until he finds someone suit enough to possess it in his eyes. or maybe he just want's to keep it in his pocket
A rpg-suikoden site that lets you choose your character and basically play suikoden on your computer as if it was on your ps console
http://z14.invisionfree.com/Suikoden_Legends
MatildaWhiteKnightLeader

Post by MatildaWhiteKnightLeader »

Thomas also has natural potential of level A+ in wind magic which is better than anyone else in the game except Luc. Coincidence or....
Tune in next time on What If...

Hugo only maxes out at B+ in wind magic.
Last edited by MatildaWhiteKnightLeader on Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Strategy is the key to victory!
Wicked_Rune_Bearer

Post by Wicked_Rune_Bearer »

not true, within hugo he had the natural ability for wind yet he was the official flame champion
A rpg-suikoden site that lets you choose your character and basically play suikoden on your computer as if it was on your ps console
http://z14.invisionfree.com/Suikoden_Legends
Dura Sinai

Post by Dura Sinai »

Right but hence the statement that Thomas gets significantly higher in Wind magic than Hugo. A B+ natural affinity is only slightly above average. So he has a slight knack for it but he's hardly a prodigy.