Jeane true rune or something else....?

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
lucreborn

Jeane true rune or something else....?

Post by lucreborn »

Ok this girl really gets me confused. Does she have a true rune, or is she some kind of vampire.

Well leaving from my viki thoery I think now Jeane was the leader of the Sindar. I know that sounds corky, but Jeane looks like she would be a good leader and plus she lives to be like at least almost 200 or more its unkown at this point.

The only other thing she could be is a vampire or something. But ill stick to the Sindar Thoery for now as it would be pretty cool to me if she was.

What do you guys think of the mysterious Jeane?
"I've always been alone, ever since I was born." ~luc suikoden 3~
flame_champ

Post by flame_champ »

Ok, what I know for sure is that her immortality doesn't come frome a true rune. And about leader of the Syndar, she has to have the rune of change. We know she doesn't have the mark on her forehead so she can't be.
lucreborn

Post by lucreborn »

Ya true that is a big giveaway isnt it. Wait I think I might know know scratch that thoery. I have an idea now even though it isnt confirmed yet but what if she is a vampire. That would kinda suck from my point of view though.

But just because you cant see the rune does not mean she could be hidding it. U know like goedde hid his rune for a real long time without anyone noticing. Maybe more would come from her story in suikoden 4. But I'll stick to my theory until I find out other wise. Remember hiding a true rune isnt hard at all.

But everyone has their own theory witch is why i wanted to make this thread to see what everone else thinks of her to give me and others more ideas. :D
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

She can't be hiding it either, because Fumi Ishikawa flat out denied that Jeane has a true rune. She said exactly that Jeane's appearance in all of the Suikodens (so far) is not due to her having a True Rune. Thst rules out the possibility of her being a True Rune.

Also, if Jeane is a vampire, either Sierra or the Star Dragon Sword would know what she is, and would probably destroy her. More than likely, Jeane would have run away once Sierra or the Star Dragon Sword got involved with the plot.
lucreborn

Post by lucreborn »

OI well i guess that totally blows my theory away lol. That really sucks lol oh well. Ok so if she isnt a vampire, doesnt have a true rune, then i give up lol. Please keep this thread open. As i want to see what other people thoeries are, if anyone has any. Thanks.
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

The other theory that has been alluded by the genso team is that there are multiple Jeanes. This is because Fumi Ishikawa has stated that all of "Jeane's family" look the same, and because another staff member made the following comment concerning Raura-- "She is a childhood friend of 'that' Jeane."

Because "Jeane" is pronounced just like "Gene," perhaps the Jeanes are genetically destined to produce 100% identical offspring! (just kidding)
adrich
Elite Member

Post by adrich »

The Board Rules: Because knowledge is power!
lucreborn

Post by lucreborn »

thanks adrich i come to a new theroy now that doesnt involve vampires or true runes. Remember Bob from suikoden 2 in two river city!!!!!!!!! What if shes the same as him you know she seemed to say the exact same thing as him almost identical as a matter of fact. I dont know exactally what Bob was? maybe a warewolf? hmmmm but it just seems strange that she said that to and to the dog whom my sence that you know. And im not sure if werewolfs live long like vampires but if they do then thats my theory. Shes the same as bob. So I'll stick with that theory now.
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

Werewolves in Suikoden live just as long as humans, so you'll have to find another new theory to stick to!
Hxc Flavor

Post by Hxc Flavor »

And isn't Bob the last of his kind?
"I'd be happy to demonstrate its sharpness on your neck."
St. Ajora

Post by St. Ajora »

I thought it was the last of wherever he was from (like a village).

About the Jeane thing, yeah i kind of figured it couldn't have been the same woman. The more detailed explanation mentioned above is interesting. Wonder what's up with that family line..
The shrine: http://tartarus.rpgclassics.com/~valkyrie

The board: s6.invisionfree.com/coaa
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

There are more Lycanthropes in the Suikoden world, especially in Harmonia, where they are used as slaves.
lucreborn

Post by lucreborn »

Well im all out of ideas but ill never belive that all of em are different people. There has to be some story behind here imortallity. And if it is all the same people then it would kinda suck especially when she mentions her true form in suikoden 3 but we dont get to see it.
lucreborn

Post by lucreborn »

You mean nurse and officer lol. Well the only other conclusion i can get from Jeane is that shes a mermaid. But im sure mermaid live as long as humans to so. I think ill sit and wait to see what happens with the story if they ever tell it.