Jeane true rune or something else....?

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

I said nothing of the sort. I said multiple times that it's a possibilty. Anything is possible with Jeane, I know that.
fake_flame

Post by fake_flame »

Jeane is Suikoden's officer jenny or nurse joy from pokemon ....
-- [fAkE_fLaMe] --
Ulthwithian

Post by Ulthwithian »

Well, a possible idea (if I'm remembering Hikusaak's abilities correctly) is that 'Jeane' is a number of clones (old idea) that Hikusaak has made for a specific purpose or purposes (new idea).

This works off of the (believed) canon that says that Luc and Sasarai are clones made by Hikusaak to carry True Runes. When you consider that:

1) Harmonia is the magical powerhouse of the world.
2) The leader of Harmonia is demonstrably capable of creating clones.
3) Jeane is a Rune Sage without par.

This can lead to the theory that 'Jeane' is a series of clones whose purpose is to find the True Runes for Harmonia. Or, at least, that was her duty.

If all this were true, and they decide to do Hikusaak's story sometime, I would expect Jeane to figure prominently.

Scott Hebert
Star of destiny

Post by Star of destiny »

... konami doesn't actually have any character development ideas for jeane, the developers are prowling these boards until someone come up with a good one and they're gonna steal it, that's jeane's big secret
i think thats actually illegal due to copyright issues. if something actually happened in a suikoden game that someone made up on a forum Konami could be taken to court.

i read about a similar copyright issue in a magazine about a tv program called Charmed. the producers are not allowed to take ideas off the internet because someone could claim that it was their idea.

just thought id mention it ... :D
"Leknaat calls me "traveler of the night and bearer of the stars". Though I see the stars that dwell within each of you, I could not possibly hope to know where fate may take you. And I myself am simply one star among many."
franz

Post by franz »

konami did say that jeane's agelessness doesn't come from a true rune and if thats the fact she still could be a true rune like the star dragon sword. She doesn't live forever because of the runes power but because of the fact that she isn't alive nor ever will be.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

It's also a fact that her agelessness doesn't stem from a True Rune. Konami is trying their hardest to make it plainly clear that Jeane's agelessness has no association with True Runes whatsoever. If she was a True Rune or an incarnation of one then her agelessness would stem from a True Rune. Her aglessness has nothing to do with a True Rune.
franz

Post by franz »

They way i'm trying to put this is that her agelessness has to do with the fact that she isn't human. not that the power of the rune that she is (could be) is making her immortal
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Oh, sorry then. I mis-read what you posted.
Floriban

Post by Floriban »

I think it's a bit useless to wonder like this... Only time (and Konami) shall give us the answer.
thundersenshi

Post by thundersenshi »

InuZamza wrote:I heard that Jeane is like Nurse Joy of Pokemon where all her family looks like her...it does make sense in a way, but quite possibly could be true. Sorry if someone brought this up already.
I highly doubt it, though. It doesn't seem to fit the way she mentioned her "secret" to Koroku. I mean, so all the Jeane's are family; that wouldn't really scare people, they see enough weird characters around, people are dying in battle, there's always the threat of war...they have more things to worry about than a family of Jeane. It'd definitely be weird, but somehow, not scary enough, and why would she hide that fact?
JanusThePaladin

Post by JanusThePaladin »

I came up with a theory, almost touched on but not quite. It occured to me that Viki and Jeane could possibly be related. Both appear mysteriously, and both appear in all the games. Jeane seems smarter than Viki, but I think she doesn't realize what happens, she just likes the attention. She has emence knowledge of runes, after all. In S4, if you take Jeane and Viki into the bath together, Viki talks about recognizing Jeane, while Jeane mentions nothing. My thoughts are either Jeane was outcasted from her home, and loses her memories, or she just doesn't want to remember.
BeastRune

Post by BeastRune »

I think Jeane is a runic lich. What's this, you ask? Well, we know that Jeane is always around runes, we know that people's "spirits," souls, histories, whatever can be contained in runes. (see rune of punishment, soul eater, Luc's rune history visions) We also know that a dog (which goes by scent alone) knows her secret. I think Jeane is a verrrrrry old woman who basically lives an undeath by preserving her soul in a rune of some kind. This would meant that she would have to use an illusion to make everyone see her as a beautiful woman. This kind of illusion wouldn't fool animals and they would smell her decay. Pretty huh? I think that Jeane will continue to study runes and follow true rune holders until she can perfect her form as an eternal beauty.
kenobi

Post by kenobi »

BeastRune wrote: I think that Jeane will continue to study runes and follow true rune holders until she can perfect her form as an eternal beauty.
from the way she is now..i think she's already perfect.. :D
108 Stars

Post by 108 Stars »

I still think Jeane is most likely a vampire, but its still not for sure. Here is what supports it:

1) She looks like one (besides the red eyes). She is pale and has white hair. I was going to say that white hair has only been on vampire characters, but Na Nal people also have white hair. So this doesnt prove much I guess.
2) You can't use her in the Neclord play in S3, which is kind of suspicous, as most female characters can play sierra.
3) It would support her immortality.
4) She's into men and men who fall in love with her often find out something scary. This is similar to neclord and his seach for brides. In a way Jeane does the same toward guys.

Jeane does not have a true rune and nor does the "family" excuse or clone idea cover it, since Kokuru knows her "secret". This is just a loose idea, probably not true, but its the best I can think of.
Please Tell Me the Answer.....

Is Fate Unchangeable?
Voltage

Post by Voltage »

Well, she's the character that interests me the most in the suiko games. I wonder how many sequels it will be until we get to find out who she really is?