Jowy Atreidies original birth.

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Emperor Jowy Blight

Jowy Atreidies original birth.

Post by Emperor Jowy Blight »

So far from what we know, Jowy was adopted by a weatlhy Highland family. The Atreidies. Well where did he come from? My theory is this.

My theory is Jowy was born in Greenhill. His mother is Rosa Wisemail, his father was Alec Wisemail, and his sister was Teresa Wisemail.

Think about it, after Alec's death, Rosa Wisemail, had no more power in Greenhill, nor did their infant son Jowy. The only person who would have some power is Teresa being the eldest child. Some big event in Greenhill must have took place that specifically afected the remaining Wisemail family, and Teresa being the oldest child was worth power to some Greenhil ambitious warlord, she probaly stayed in Greenhill, forced by Greenhill officials while Rosa and Jowy fled. They fled the entire City State to Highland until Rosa met this Highland noble stepdad Atreidies. To explain the brother Jowy had, it was either the child of Atreidies and Rosa, or the one of Atreidies sons from a first marrage. Either way this might explain why Atreideis, and Jowy's brother were so cruel to him. Also, if u look at the two pictures, there is a striking resemblence to both Jowy and Teresa. This might also explain why Jowy wanted to personally handle greenhill for highland, so he could make sure nothing bad happened to the city. He never wanted to cause too much trouble in the city, despite the highland policy of burning it to the ground. This also might explain while in his ambush peace confress he wanted to see both Teresa and Riou. Maybey he thought, being Teresa's bro, he could reason with her easier.

Well u know how it goes...
Last edited by Emperor Jowy Blight on Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We're all a little stoned, and we freak when we're at home, as for me, I only freak, when I'm bustin out...

Yo man, I'm a heretic...
Ced The Lad

Post by Ced The Lad »

That's stretching it a bit, isn't it? There's no information to support this idea at all.

By the way, her blood mother is named Rosa. Not Sarah.
http://www.suikox.com: Where the Tinto Republic continues to guide the masses through the sea of history.
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

The same speculation has been made (in jest) a long time ago.

http://www.suikox.com/spec/jowywisemail.html
RageRune

Post by RageRune »

Teresa and Jowy do look alike but like SARS said it's speculation. And if that's true then how did Jowy get born in Greenhill and then get adopted in Kyaro,Highland. Were'nt Higland and the States still in war with each other before he was born?
Emperor Jowy Blight

Post by Emperor Jowy Blight »

SARSadmin wrote:The same speculation has been made (in jest) a long time ago.
http://www.suikox.com/spec/jowywisemail.html
Yea, thats the exact same place i read it from. That was along time ago....
We're all a little stoned, and we freak when we're at home, as for me, I only freak, when I'm bustin out...

Yo man, I'm a heretic...
Harukaze

Post by Harukaze »

Well I'll be damned. That is an entertaining read and intriguing if nothing else. SARS, I believe I remember you having contacts at Konami, at least prior to GS3 and perhaps still; did you ever try getting that question asked of the original writer?
Hxc Flavor

Post by Hxc Flavor »

It wasn't meant to be taken seriously, so I'm sure he didn't. I wouldn't want to make myself look stupid by actually asking something like that.
"I'd be happy to demonstrate its sharpness on your neck."
Harukaze

Post by Harukaze »

It -does- fit the creator's apparent penchant for little easter eggs like this....
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

Murayama has quit Konami, and he seems to want to have nothing to do with Suikoden right now, so it would not be a good idea to ask him anything like that.
Harukaze

Post by Harukaze »

I take it that that means no one in Konami has access to all his original notes on such things? That... is saddening, if true.
Rhage Solace

Post by Rhage Solace »

Might I simply imply a more practical reason to the resemblance of ANY characters? Whether it's the similarity of Mike and Zaj, Mike and Jowy, or Jowy and Theresa, the most practical explanation is that they were drawn by the same artist. Every artist has their own way of drawing, so it's possible that they look similar due to subtle repetitions in the artists works, aka style.
Eao

Post by Eao »

Pitty we can't find out. we'll need a super-uber-psyci.

anway poor Jowy. he has 3 last names. he dosen't know who he is does he?
I like the SARS speculations. too bad there aren't any recent ones.
the best thing about the internet is that they can't see you pick your nose