Who was supposed to be inside the barrel between North Window's Castle Tavern and Eilie/Rina/Bolgan's spot?

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Who was supposed to be inside the barrel between North Window's Castle Tavern and Eilie/Rina/Bolgan's spot?

Post by Sasarai10 »

After you get castle level 3,then 2 barrels will appear at this certain spot.

And if you examine one of those 2 then it'll talk.

I'd say it's Bandeux since he doesn't appear anywhere in your castle. But why he's hiding in barrels? Don't think he's this kind of guy. :lol:

One person i'd assume he's there it's definetely Sheena. He's hiding from those girls he's chasing so...but you can find him in your castle,so i dunno. :|
BrucePrintscreen

Re: Who was supposed to be inside the barrel between North Window's Castle Tavern and Eilie/Rina/Bolgan's spot?

Post by BrucePrintscreen »

No, it's the blonde girl from Jowston Hill.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Re: Who was supposed to be inside the barrel between North Window's Castle Tavern and Eilie/Rina/Bolgan's spot?

Post by Sasarai10 »

BrucePrintscreen wrote:No, it's the blonde girl from Jowston Hill.
Last person I'd think being inside there....

A highland spy could be another possibility too....
Wolkendrache
Forum Moderator

Post by Wolkendrache »

- It’s Gadget
- It’s Meg inside Gadget
- It’s Sheena hiding inside Gadget along with Meg
- It’s Sheena hiding inside Gadget along with Meg, altogether hiding behind a barrel
- It’s the ghost of Gengaku sitting on a barrel behind which Sheena is hiding inside Gadget along with Meg
- It’s someone hiding in a barrel on which the ghost of Gengaku is sitting and behind which Sheena is hiding inside Gadget along with Meg
- It’s the incarnation of the True Barrel Rune
"Within the four seas, all men are brothers" Shuihu Zhuan
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Wolkendrache wrote:- It’s Gadget
- It’s Meg inside Gadget
- It’s Sheena hiding inside Gadget along with Meg
- It’s Sheena hiding inside Gadget along with Meg, altogether hiding behind a barrel
- It’s the ghost of Gengaku sitting on a barrel behind which Sheena is hiding inside Gadget along with Meg
- It’s someone hiding in a barrel on which the ghost of Gengaku is sitting and behind which Sheena is hiding inside Gadget along with Meg
- It’s the incarnation of the True Barrel Rune
-Gadget usually transfers into a barrel around Barbara's warehouse....or near the docks.
-Can Gadget actually open his head and let someone in?
-It's a small barrel and i doubt it can fit more than one person....now i think about it,it must be a kid hiding there. I doubt an adult could fit into it.
-A ghost is invisible. So why hide in a barrel?
-True Barrel Rune...5x Attack in one enemy. Wouldn't it be cool?
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Sasarai10 wrote: -Can Gadget actually open his head and let someone in?
I can, but that's a whole different story.
Sasarai10 wrote:-A ghost is invisible. So why hide in a barrel?
There you go - it's Flik doing his ghost impersonation again. :roll:
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Flik wants to stare Eilie or Rina?

I don't think so...after all he was avoiding Rina back in South Window if you remember... :P
BrucePrintscreen

- It's Sheena inside Meg.
Sasarai10 wrote:Flik wants to stare Eilie or Rina?

I don't think so...after all he was avoiding Rina back in South Window if you remember... :P
Proof that he is as gay as sticky.
wataru14
Guide Writer

Post by wataru14 »

Avoiding Rina doesn't mean he's gay. I'm gay and I'd hang out with Rina 24/7. She'd be the best hag in Jowston.
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Ugh I avoid faghags like the plague. Most of 'em just use gay guys to express their own sluttyness without worrying about us trying to get into their knickers.

If Flik is gay, then Odessa must have been his icon.
BrucePrintscreen

Odessa, the Lady Gaga of Suikoden :P
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Hey, maybe in Suikoden world, they use the term "in the barrel" instead of "in the closet"
wataru14
Guide Writer

Post by wataru14 »

Jeane is the gay icon. See my theory on her "big secret" in another thread. The S3 Jeane is totally a drag queen.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

There was a rumor actually Flik and Viktor are gay characters (remember those bath scenes?) ,and they are a couple.

If it's true then maybe they used Odessa and Annabelle respectively in order to prove otherwise? Well,i have no idea how homophobic people were in the Suiko-world...but perhaps it would be a shock to the entire army if they learnt 2 of the top dogs there are actually a gay couple. So i guess they kept it a secret (if it's true).
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

there is such a thing as being bisexual, you know.