Sialeeds & Dolph

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
yumsky

Sialeeds & Dolph

Post by yumsky »

I just replayed Suikoden V, and I think scenes between Sialeeds & Dolph (which we never get to see what they're talking about), r very interesting.

What do you think about their conversations?

Personally, I think Sialeeds 'betrayal' is definetely influenced by Dolph. I think Dolph is like Sialeeds' personal strategist. Dolph is a very smart assasin, he's pure evil and all he wanted is to see more killings and death. He predicted the Queen's campaign n told Sialeeds to defect just to prolong the war, he doesnt care which sides in the end won as long as he could keep killing.
solarstar

Re: Sialeeds & Dolph

Post by solarstar »

Possibly. But I do have a theory that Sialeeds may have utilized Dolph's "services" in eliminating some of the nobility beneath the two bigwigs that might be capable of picking up where they left off.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Re: Sialeeds & Dolph

Post by Sasarai10 »

wrong. Dolph was actually faithful to Godwin's family. if you see his dialogue before the last duel against then you'll notice that he mentions that he wants to return the favor for Godwins allowing him to be on their side (he mentioned about something like tasting different drugs if i remember well btw)

also why he was standing in front of the room where Marshal was awaiting? if he was only into killing,he would abandon his side,just a little before their defeat like Yuber use to do.