Riou In Higheast Rebellion?!

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
ralphyu

Riou In Higheast Rebellion?!

Post by ralphyu »

Guys, Do you think Riou was secretly present during the Higheast Rebellion? any idea?

I just felt he knows that Harmonia will invade Higheast to retake it.

Thanks.
~To defy Me is to defy the Sun~ Arsthat Falena
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Re: Riou In Higheast Rebellion?!

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Don't make duplicate topics. In no way does it increase the likelihood of a response.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
SuikoLove

Post by SuikoLove »

From what I've read, it's never stated specifically one way or the other. The information Konami has released on the events of the Higheast Rebellion is pretty vague. The only specifics that I know of for sure is that in 472 Harmonia worked with Highland loyalists in Dunan in an attempt to retake the Higheast Province, and that Harmonia tried to legitimize this action by making the case that they were entitled to this land since it used to be their territory and they were going to try to restore the Highland royal family to power. It was resolved when Shu came out of retirement to cook up a plan that would stir up internal trouble in Harmonia, which eventually led to the Harmonians withdrawing their troops.

As far as I know that's the only "official" information, but the whole thing is fun to speculate about. I'm currently working on a fanfiction project based on the Higheast Rebellion, and it has been a lot of fun to work with the basic outline and expand it. But still, those are just my speculations. And unless Konami decides to release more details about the Higheast Rebellion, that will be the only thing we know for sure.
ralphyu

Post by ralphyu »

I see. Thanks, Suikolove. well, it just came to my mind suddenly.

Thank you very much. I'll await for more further information.

Okay, Wont Duplicate Next time.
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

I think Flik, Viktor and Geddoe are all confirmed to have taken part on either side of the conflict too. Possible other known characters but I can't remember anybody else.
DoReMi_Vampire

Post by DoReMi_Vampire »

Ace, Fitcher, Teresa, Ridley and Hauser I believe are confirmed characters for the rebellion. Just my well of useless knowledge =P
- I've got a warrior's sword with your name on it.

- Of Course I Know Chinchirorin!
ralphyu

Post by ralphyu »

Maybe Shu got help from the grassland or even zexen.

I really interested in Highest Rebellion event. Hope More information come to us. Thanks for the ideas, everyone.