Why did Leon unleashed Beast Rune on Hero?

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Siel Avadon

Post by Siel Avadon »

"Viva Highland!" Silence effect
"You stupidity suprises even the apes!" Lower attack
"I am supreme, tactical imact command! Shu is a loser"

haha, Verbal abusing, indeed Yuber.

Well, Leon might come back aint? In some kind of other Suikoden, 5?

Albert? As in the mercenary? Or was he named something else?
Jeane, The Marilyn Monroe of Suikoden.
Black Knight Yuber

Why did Leon unleashed Beast Rune on Hero?

Post by Black Knight Yuber »

Leon's grandson Albert Silverberg the stradegy guy for Luc & crew and also Sasarai & crew from Suikoden III
Siel Avadon

Re: Why did Leon unleashed Beast Rune on Hero?

Post by Siel Avadon »

Black Knight Yuber wrote:Leon's grandson Albert Silverberg the stradegy guy for Luc & crew and also Sasarai & crew from Suikoden III
Aha! Surely Suikoden III is special.
Jeane, The Marilyn Monroe of Suikoden.
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

Black Knight Yuber wrote:Leon's grandson Albert Silverberg the stradegy guy for Luc & crew and also Sasarai & crew from Suikoden III
You mean Leon's grandsons Albert Silverberg for Luc and Ceasar Silverberg for the Fire Bringer.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Black Knight Yuber

Post by Black Knight Yuber »

Chris_Lightfellow wrote:
You mean Leon's grandsons Albert Silverberg for Luc and Ceasar Silverberg for the Fire Bringer.
SielAva thought Albert as in the mercenary so I clarified that for him. He didn't mention anything about Ceasar.
gershon3812

Post by gershon3812 »

I believe Leon Silverberg intention is to defeat Riou by his own wisdom. since he has no power, he will use the Beast Rune to defeat Riou and his party members. that's his plan. that's his last card to destroy the Alliance Army by letting the Beast Rune destroy Riou and his party members so that the Alliance army will collapse.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re:

Post by KFCrispy »

stop trying to give your own theory and read the responses. the answer lies here:
Vextor wrote:He did it because Tir and his group were the only people who could have defeated the Silver Wolf. If it wasn't unleashed at that time, it could have released itself at a leater time--killing many people before being put down by those who were powerful enough.
Also, if you didn't notice, the Beast Rune was kept sealed by Jowy's Black Sword Rune - that is why he is weak/dying in the end of the game.