The background of the 12th Unit...

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Blitzkrieg

Post by Blitzkrieg »

patapi wrote:Only Eike recognised him, supposedly because he had spent quite a time in researching Budehuc's past.
Yep, then later on Joker takes a look at it.
"We are forgotten in times of peace. It's only
when war looms that people remember we exist."
-The Great Leon Silverburg
Pyro

Post by Pyro »

sorry fliktor i misunderstud i thiught you meant queen was the queen from falena and wasnt murdered i doubted it cause the timeline
Eagles May Soar But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines.
Rai-Jin

Post by Rai-Jin »

did yall notice that theyre names are based on cards?
bla
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

That's what this whole thread is about.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jacques

Post by Jacques »

I have seen Geddoe referred to as King before and I also heard that he was supposed to have that name and Jacques was supposed to be Jack, but they were changed before the game was released. Then again, these are just things that I heard heard and I have no proof beyond word of mouth that any of this is true.

I think Jacques has something to do with the ship that crashed into Buddahec (?) castle because when you first visit there with Geddoe, when you leave it shows Jacques staring longingly out to the sea. I had more to back this up, but I can't remember it. Anyways, I wish they would have developed Jacques more.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Well, that's mainly because he lived in the woodlands before he joined the 12th unit and he's never seen the ocean before, which is why he's so mystified about it.

Although it could have some relevance to the plot, it probably doesn't.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hugh Betcha

Post by Hugh Betcha »

Is it possible Joker assumed a new identity because he got in trouble for permitting Nash to escape Caleria 15 years earlier?