suiko III zepon chief of lizard clan

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
conan

suiko III zepon chief of lizard clan

Post by conan »

i just got done playin suiko III for my second time. ididnt play it in the last 4-6 years, and i realized when i played it again that zepon had a history with yuber. does anyone know what that connection was, and if that means that yuber was involved in the first flame champ war. geddoe never mentioned it but he reveals almost nothing anyway, and the same is true 4 yuber. i thought zepon was very interesting with his spiritual wisdom. any1 have an idea why they didnt make a game based on the 1st flame champ war is beyond me.
Lemmy Claypool

Re: suiko III zepon chief of lizard clan

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

Duplicate posts deleted.

In answer to your question, all we have is speculation so far. It's assumed Zepon and Yuber fought with one another during the First Fire Bringer War. But as we have literally no info on it, that's pure speculation.
conan

Post by conan »

oh ok. does that mean zepon was one of the more powerful characters on maybe a leknaat/zerase level? i sometimes get mad that they have all these kobolds/lizard/duck/elf etc characters, but most seem to be just average in terms of strength in the grand scheme of the suikoden world. dupa was one of my favs in part III, and ridley in part II. it would be interesting to see one of these characters hold a true rune, if thats possible. the whole zepon/yuber thing really gave me high hopes for the nonhuman characters. i really appreciate the answer tho
avenger

Post by avenger »

perhaps down the line we'll see a nonhuman main charecter.
but i don't know, it would be tough to put one out. you'd need a charecter who participated in a prior history to create a story for a nonhuman. so far we don't have that much to work with..other then Zepan. but we do have the elves... what about the elf that heald the true speed rune? for got his name....ummm..oh Stallion.
Eightfold Rune

Post by Eightfold Rune »

Stallion's role way back in the first two Suikoden series are too lame for him to earn such despicable main role. Besides only true rune bearers should share the role of being main characters since it is the true rune bearers conflict over their true runes are what bewildered them to be called HERO's. The Godspeed Rune(True Holy Rune) that both Stallion and Cathari possesses are not true runes. So as it is, there will be no much of an lead for the non-human characters as the books are concern.