What if Luca Blight had a girlfriend...?

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
kuroinekokun

Post by kuroinekokun »

I feel sorry for the guy too but if Luca did have a wife, I doubt she would have cheated on him or even DARED to try. I know I wouldn't.
And what's wrong with Luca having children? The child would probably be normal... I think.
Sid: He he he...
Riou: ??
Sid: Hoo Hoo Hoo HAHAHAHA!
Vincent of Scarlet Moon

Post by Vincent of Scarlet Moon »

Luca's madness would not have a genetic effect on the sanity of the child. However, being raised in such an enviorment would undoubtedly be detremental to its development.
kuroinekokun

Post by kuroinekokun »

The child would probably be very disturbed. But if one parent is strong and sane, then the child would still have a chance in normality. So if Luca's kid were to be normal, Luca's wife would have to be his or her support beam.

Does this make sense?

Here's another:
There could be a chance that around the child, Luca becomes normal. Personally, I've seen this happen (A friend's father). A mentally unstable parent is completely normal when his child is in his arms. The child grows up to be normal. The bad thing is, it will come to a rude shock to the child when he finds out about his father's 'other side' for lack of a better term. For the case that I have witness, the child (my friend) accepted his father's condition. But there are cases of complete disbelief as the child ignores the condition and is adamant that the parent is normal. In my honest opinion, I believe that this is how Luca's child would be if Luca would be like so.
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

Heh, I'm just lookin' at people around Luca's age...what if his girlfriend was Lo Wen? Lorelai? Oulan? LoL.
Luca and Oulan... :lol:
kuroinekokun

Post by kuroinekokun »

Luca and Oulan... hmm... Actually, I can imagine that (Twisted imagination). Oulan is not the type who'd bow down to a man so maybe she could control him.
Siel Avadon

Post by Siel Avadon »

The strange thing is, how many was those ruffians? Where was the royal guard? Did they flee with the king? Then I understand why the City states won!

Christ sake. And if Jillia was born after this rape, wouldn't she lose her head for being a "heaten" or something simular because her blood isnt fully royal?

And Luca proably would kill his wife.
Vincent of Scarlet Moon

Post by Vincent of Scarlet Moon »

Siel Avadon wrote:The strange thing is, how many was those ruffians?

They were actually Jowstone soldiers in disguise, so a lot of them.
Siel Avadon wrote:Where was the royal guard? Did they flee with the king? Then I understand why the City states won!
As the Blight family were in normally safe Highland territory they only took a minimum amount of guards with them. Not enough to repel the attack from a large number of City-State soldiers anyway.
Christ sake. And if Jillia was born after this rape, wouldn't she lose her head for being a "heaten" or something simular because her blood isnt fully royal?
We have no idea how the Highland Royal Family treats (well, treated now) such cases in detail. But seeing as Jilia Blight was not executed we can safely assume that it seems to have no effect. It may also be because of Agares Blights guilt over the matter. We also don't know if the general population knew. For all they know, Jilia could be just the second child of Agares and Sara Blight.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Actually, they were just hired ruffians, not City-state soldiers

As they have a hide out, and managed to ambush the King of Highland, I'd say there were a lot of them.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Arenegeth

Post by Arenegeth »

Ahem... It's a bit awkward to say this but what if Jilia didn't have a single father, I mean what if she was a result of... A group rape...

I start to understand Luca more and more...
”I am ye who walks his own path and thus I walk alone”
~Arenegeth~
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

Well, it's impossible to have more than one biological father. Only one of them could have possibly impregnated her. Of course, I'm assuming that the Suikoden principle of becoming pregnant coincides with the real world. And she was conceived as a result of her mother's gang rape. And yes, you can see how Luca has issues.
Siel Avadon

Post by Siel Avadon »

Well, Was the ruffians hired by the jowston? And why did the jowston hired them if they now did hire them? And what did they want to gain from this act?

I somehow understand Luca now, But I also hate him a little aswell!
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Darrel didn't want a peace treaty from the very beginning. He wanted revenge, and that wound up blowing up in his face, in the form of Luca.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kahlai

Post by Kahlai »

We have to assume the Ruffian/City-State hired people also tortured Luca, as he was captive too. I don't want to think of how, but if they were evil enough to gang-rape his mother, who knows what happened to him.

It would also be even more a reason to hate the City-State.
Arenegeth

Post by Arenegeth »

demon eye wrote:Well, it's impossible to have more than one biological father. Only one of them could have possibly impregnated her. Of course, I'm assuming that the Suikoden principle of becoming pregnant coincides with the real world. And she was conceived as a result of her mother's gang rape. And yes, you can see how Luca has issues.
Well if you take animals into account then is not impossible to have more than one biological father , female street cats for example mate with several males during the mating season (usually January) and usually all the fathers impregnate them. I also heard that this is possible with humans.
And quite unfortunately some people are referred to as "eight seed" because their mother slept with several men in a short period of time around the conception.
Again this subject troubles me but unfortunately it seems to me that it is possible to have more than one biological father, I could go in more detail about this but I'm not very comfortable with it.
”I am ye who walks his own path and thus I walk alone”
~Arenegeth~
Siel Avadon

Post by Siel Avadon »

If I was hired as those ruffians I would only kidnapp them really and give them everything they need. Not rape people! Or just kill em if was angry at the highlanders.

People, Why discuss which girl fites for Luca and not this instead?