What if Luca Blight had a girlfriend...?

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Luna Cressier

Post by Luna Cressier »

And I guess you never noticed that thats what girls go for, they like the tough guy look. I think most of the girls i know would say hes hott. He'd been able to get a girl, if he wanted to. But he didnt, all because he had no true time with his mother (as someone already said, pschologically you need a mother or something to be there) or a loyal friend to him and not to the title. All the generals under him fought for Highland, not for him.
lunamoon5358

Post by lunamoon5358 »

yea, the tough guy thing is very cool, the silent thinking type is pretty cool as well, specially Shu and Culgan, they're awesome :roll:
suikoden rules!! lol
Maldonado

Post by Maldonado »

Well, Shu is pretty cool, but I'm not sure about Culgan. Naaaah, only people like Kiba, Seed and Solon are cool characters for generals. Culgan is more of a strategist than a general. But never mind that...

Anyways, there is a good chance that Luca was actually in love with his sister Jilia. Remember the scene when Jowy says he wants to marry Jilia? Luca almost lost his temper because he didn't even want to talk about giving his sister to someone. Maybe even in love with his mother, since Jilia looked just like her. Maybe that's the reason why he never had a girlfriend... :roll:
Sir Maldon, the mighty knight of Greenland, bringer of fear and destruction, destroyer of wine barrels, pride of Imperial Heavily Armored Knights Special Elite Destroyer Unit, evil monsters' WORST nightmare!!!!!!!!
Fliktor

Post by Fliktor »

I highly doubt Luca was in love with anyway. His heart was too full of anger. He only kept Jillia around because of how she looked, he was never in love with her.

I think when Jowy asked him that, it was that he doesn't like anything being taken away from him, especially someone who looks like his mum; and also that he there's a matter of heirachy. Someone bluntly asking the (mad) prince for his sisters hand in marriage is a little rude. Especially as he hardly knew Jowy for long.
Whats your opinion on censorship? ... **** censorship!
[King Fliktor] [Axiose, my Dæmon]
Maldonado

Post by Maldonado »

Indeed. But somehow I still can't get rid of this feeling that he was in fact pathologically attracted to his mother.

Well, everything's possible, I guess... 8)
Sir Maldon, the mighty knight of Greenland, bringer of fear and destruction, destroyer of wine barrels, pride of Imperial Heavily Armored Knights Special Elite Destroyer Unit, evil monsters' WORST nightmare!!!!!!!!
lunamoon5358

Post by lunamoon5358 »

hmm, perhaps....but im not sure, i guess we'll never know if he loved his sister or not in a sexual manner, however if you think about the time period in which the game takes place its not uncommon for such a relationship to take place but i highly doubt he was in love with jillia, like Fliktor said his heart was filled with anger, he was too far gone....*sniffle*
suikoden rules!! lol
Maldonado

Post by Maldonado »

Don't worry, lunamoon5358, I still think there is a good chance that Anita could've melted the ice around him. I mean, come on! Who could resist a blonde sword-wielding woman in a shiny armor that offers you a bottle of excellent wine, practically asking for your company?! And she'd deffinitly be interested in Luca, I'm sure about that. After all, he does seem to have a certain charisma that attracts women... :wink:
lunamoon5358

Post by lunamoon5358 »

lol, yea maybe your right ^.^
suikoden rules!! lol
Maldonado

Post by Maldonado »

Hahaha, you're the only one who truely understands what I'm saying, lunamoon5358! Imagine this...
In a royal palace of L'Renouille all of a sudden you hear the announcement: "Behold!!!!!!!!! His Royal Highness prince Luca Blight and Her Royal Highness princess Anita Blight are entering the chamber!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my, what a cute couple they are!!!!!!!!!!!"
Luca: "Servants!!!!!!!!!! I want two cases of red wine in my quarters tonight as soon as me and my wife-to-be retire from the ceremony!!!!!!!!! AND NO DISTURBING THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :lol:
lunamoon5358

Post by lunamoon5358 »

hahaha ^.^ that sure would be quite an intresting site to behold, however i personally havent taken a liking to anita, shes too loose in my opinion, the wonderful almighty Luca Blight should decapitate her after hes done with her
suikoden rules!! lol
Maldonado

Post by Maldonado »

Hmmm, but then what girl could be the one for him? Valeria? Oulan? Viki? Sierra? MikuMiku? Karen? Well, I kinda can't imagine him with anyone but Anita, perhaps because they're so different they'd even look funny together. :lol: I even took some time to make Luca and Anita wallpaper. Really... :wink:
Reideen

Re: What if Luca Blight had a girlfriend...?

Post by Reideen »

Maldonado wrote:OK, we all know what happened when Luca finally conquered muse City. I don't have to tell you how frustreted that guy was. Burt hey, what if he, for example, met Anita or Kasumi or Valeria or Viki before that? Maybe he wouldn't be so angry and frustrated if he had a cute girl by his side...
Well, I doubt Valeria or Kasumi would like him, but there's always Anita. She likes everyone, especially after a few bottles of wine. And a royal palace of L'Renouille must've had very deep wine cellars.

In any case, being single can really make someone angry after some time. So if Luca had a girlfriend, I think he would've handled the loss of his mother and his hatred towards City-State much more easilly...

I don't think so ....you would be 'frustrated' too if you would have seen a bunch of filthy guys raping your mother right in front of you ...

and btw....I think Valeria is bit more adorable than Anita -.-"
If you find mistakes keep them for yourself.
[GER]
Maldonado

Post by Maldonado »

Well, every man has a different taste...
By the way, I also think Valeria is a lot better than Anita. But like I said, Anita and Luca would look quite funny together. And that's why I think they'd make a great couple. Imagine a cool guy such as Luca 8) and a nasty girl such as Anita :twisted: together...
:lol:
LunarLista

Post by LunarLista »

I don't think anyone would go out with him. Even if he wanted a girlfriend, the person would probably have come from a rich family.
amelia108

Post by amelia108 »

luca blight in love?

i can only think of two words: domestic abuse