Jeane's Secret

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
King Krimson

Re: Jeane's Secret

Post by King Krimson »

Simeon didn't exactly age either so i don't believe it has anything to do with True runes.
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1542/banner2bq6.gif

Luc - "then your definition of freedom is the ability to walk around a giant cell with an invisible leash around your neck"
Riou17

Post by Riou17 »

Pokemon anyone? XD Runemistress Jeane, Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny. These three have the names start with J, they all look the same (if Jeane is a more than one person), and can be found on most places. Difference between those three is that Jeane changes her attire and she's hot XD

Another would be she might be like Kyril. Half-human and half-creature from The World of Nothingness (?). This might be the reason why she doesn't age. Or she could be a creature from that world.

Anyway, these are just random guessing and have no solid proof to back it up. And I didn't read all those 19 pages. Hopefully, they shall tell the real deal about Jeane. It would be fun if they made a spin-off about her.
wladodragovic

Post by wladodragovic »

I think Jeane is a little kinkier every other Suikoden game. I liked her in the first game, she was sort of shy...
In the second game she was weird as hell for me, I don't know why...

And I believe that it is that simple, she really could be old, but made herself young-looking.
Jeane was always a sort of side character, it's not smart to make a complicated story for a side character... At least I think it's not that smart.
avenger

Post by avenger »

Jeane always works with runes so she stays young, gets hotter with each new game and perhaps she and viki are from the same country. these two girls seem to work well together. i think in a bath scene in one of the games they mension something. don't they?

but because jeane works with runes she 'll never age.
HarHar_0016

Post by HarHar_0016 »

well... jeane is definitely old!!!!

AND THIS IS AN EXAMPLE... in s5... when recruiting GENOH... genoh would not accept your invitation if you take JEANE... AND ... ZERASE...! TO HIM ... BCOZ... If you bring Jeane or Zerase instead, Genoh will come out sensing an old person but will feel mistaken because they look young!
avenger

Post by avenger »

hmmm, i never did that.
So by working with runes she stays young LOOKING then, sorry and thanks for the tip.
Eightfold Rune

Post by Eightfold Rune »

Yeah. This is a complete mystery for me as well. I suspect Jeane to have carry a true rune as well. It was my speculation at first but to the fact that she is not a bearer of True Rune at all. Jeane doesn't seem to age from the Suikoden I to Suikoden III, a lot of recurring characters from the series, such as Futch and Apple, whom seem to age maturely though by the start of Suikoden III. I read some posts about Jeanes' complete mystery, that the Charm Rune she possessed could be the possible reason regarding Jeane's questionable beauty . Other posts I read, was that Jeane and Viki whom both appear in all Suikoden series had travelled time and space. It was also believed that maybe both Jeane and Viki came from the World Of Emptiness and are not humans. It was apparent that she has a "true form", which is not visible on humans, only the dog Koroku from Suikoden III could see her true form, at least to some impression that Koroku can't talk. I don't really know if this is true but besides Hikusaak, Jeane's origins are still a complete mystery. We can only hope for sometime for her secrets to reveal.
Last edited by Eightfold Rune on Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Belcoot4

Post by Belcoot4 »

Jeane's secret is something no one knows. She has to be over 300 years old and looks incredible. My guess is papaya, soy milk, and salmon.
"Even the dead reveal their secrets to me." Yuber

"I have not lived long enough to become a myth." Chris Lightfellow

"They betrayed us and fled. Cowards." Zegai
DoReMi_Vampire

Post by DoReMi_Vampire »

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but, being a strong magician and all, maybe she's able to use a spell that allows her to be reborn like Crowley?

Another theory that's a stretch could be that she has a True Rune. I know I know, it's established she doesn't have one but hear me out. If she could create clones of herself like Hikusaak then there could exist an immortal original that can send out copies who don't have runes and age normally.
- I've got a warrior's sword with your name on it.

- Of Course I Know Chinchirorin!
LadyMikain

Post by LadyMikain »

maybe simeon and her are sinder or maybe she has half of a true rune like leknaat and windy.
I don't regret the decision I made that day. Even now. But...my heart still aches. I..I want to follow my heart. Whether it is right or wrong will be judged by history.-Pahn. Suikoden.
gilgamesh31
Banned User

Post by gilgamesh31 »

Im not so sure the two are so closely related maybe Simeon is in possession of a True rune? Its possible that Jeane could be from a race of creatures perhaps the Sindar, but i was thinking from one of the races that we see only one or two members of: Genoh, Byakuren, Seigfried the unicorn and the Krakens. Genoh can talk normally without the use of a listening crystal so why wouldnt there be other unique creatures that can talk? Jeane could be one of them except she uses the Charm rune to hide her true apperance.

Eresh could be one of these type of creatures as well all though she would be different from Jeane as she seems to be a body jumper. Konami could easily give us some lame explanation of Jeane like "she comes from a different dimension" but i hope not, it would be better to leave Jeane her mystery rather then give us some crap conclusion.
If it's not found out, a lie becomes the truth.
nowinhindsight

Post by nowinhindsight »

In V Oboros third investigation of eresh states that he went to the hole and didn't find any ruins...it is clear that jeane has a connection to the sindar and with eresh (who is eerily young looking) but why couldn't he find the ruins? mayhaps Jeane can warp time and space to where the sindar went? or is the protector of the sindars secret, and thats why shes ageless. like a blessing from ancients.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

So because Jeane could open the door to the Ancient Armes Dynasty Ruins you think it's clear that she's connected to the Sindars? I'm just grasping at straws here, but wouldn't that suggest a connection to the Ancient Armes Dynasty if anything rather than a totally different race of people that had nothing to with them?
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
Nikisaur

Post by Nikisaur »

Raww -_-'
So because nowinhindsight clearly just got the origin of the ruins wrong you think they're making a ridiculous connection? A clever person like you should know all they needed was a quick fact correction? ...Perhaps not =p

Nowinhindsight clearly thought the ruins were Sindar in origin, instead of Ancient Armes. If that was the case, then the statement is fair enough. Easy mistake to make in my opinion, but feel free to scare off new members.
The only thing Suikoden lacks...is dinosaurs.
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

So..... Jeane's really a dog, right?