Jeane's Secret

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

No, not really. Konami has been pretty good about keeping their sources and information consistent. And it wasn't done to trick anyone. It was done so there would be more mystery and intrique when discussing Windy and Leknaat.

It wouldn't be as interesting if there was more Gate Rune Clan members around and Leknaat and Windy went through all that trouble to split the Gate Rune and Windy spent decades searching for more power to avenge her clan. Just allows for a more interesting story to tell. Also, the creators have given hints as to what Jeane's mystery may be, but it's still only speculative at best. Jeane isn't the mysterious runemistress for nothing.
Clive580

Post by Clive580 »

Mabye she is cursed to never age but has no power that a true rune but she might be with viki and viki is a time teleporter so that might explain her involment in all four games. Viki also seems like she has the same agelessness as Jeane. :idea:
Zincbrain is my name an IQ of 500 is my game
Hugo

Post by Hugo »

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but didn't Konami say a while back that it is not neccesarily the same Jeane that was in the other Suikoden games and that all her people look the same and she is definately not the bearer of a true rune. What did they mean be her people. Does that mean she isn't human, maybe she is from a different dimension like Viki which might explain some kind of connection. For example Viki can tell that Jeane isn't from this dimension.

The Luc/Sarsarai clone idea just entered my head, but I don't want to encourage that thought.
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

We cannot confirm whether or not the person who made that comment about Jeane coming from a family where they all look the same on behalf of the Suikoden team was joking or serious. The comment may have only been in jest, though. But, it is confirmed that Jeane's apparent agelessness is not in anyway due to a True Rune.
Hugo

Post by Hugo »

When Kidd investigated Jeanne he thought he found something then forgot what it was and thought he was tired. Maybe Jeanne used her charm rune or cast some kind of spell to make Kidd forget and a spell to keep up the illusion of Jeanne. She tells Koroku the dog now to tell anyone what he found out about her as she doesn't want to scare them. Maybe can see things that others cannot. I'll check out what Richmond has on her if I can find my Suikoden 2 in the pile. If someone has that information on hand It would save my time.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hugo

Post by Hugo »

Okay richmond can't get past her guard, then he thinks he's in love with her, the charm rune maybe. Then he has forgotten or can't say anything or is under a love spell. Very similar to Kidd's investigation.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Hugo wrote:Okay richmond can't get past her guard, then he thinks he's in love with her, the charm rune maybe. Then he has forgotten or can't say anything or is under a love spell. Very similar to Kidd's investigation.
Every man (like the guy who runs the Rune Shop and those students at green leaf) falls for ehr.I don't think she has to cast somthing but ti happens jsut like that.Maybe the charm rune is a rune she got from birth since there are no charm runes other than hers in S4.Or somthing her race has.
TheBoundlessDream

Post by TheBoundlessDream »

I heard from someone that all the Jeanes in the series, arent the same Jeane. O_O!!

"Who, Jeane? Naaaah, not her! But then again...she's the most attractive woman in all the Suikoden series...TOO attractive, when you think about it. So yeah, what you say holds truth. It's not hard to believe that. After all, who wants to look like an old witch that scares little children?"

LOL I agree with you, Jeane is the most hottest woman in the series, especially in IV.

she has half NAKED!!! :lol: :shock:
"Rulers change, borders change, countries change, but money is a constant. In fact, nothing better for business than a good war." -Shu

"The light in my eyes may have faded, but the light in my soul continues to shine" -Morgan
Crossrunner

Post by Crossrunner »

Well...I'm not too learned in Suikoden, even though I have played (and beaten) all four of them. But this is what I think.

Maybe she had a true rune at some point, but lost it. I was under the impression that if you ever have a true rune, you'd never age even after you lost it.

Well, I'm probably wrong about that, but I just wanted to throw it out there. So somone disprove it so I know that I'm wrong.
Arenegeth

Post by Arenegeth »

Crossrunner wrote:
Maybe she had a true rune at some point, but lost it. I was under the impression that if you ever have a true rune, you'd never age even after you lost it.
OK I hope for the last time, Jeane's agelessness has NOTHING to do with a true rune, NOTHING as not directly or indirectly.

This has been officially stated by Konami so don't argue about it.

Now the whole family of Jeane's was something a developer said unofficially, I'm not sure who that may be but is not Murayama, now we don't know if she/he was joking or been serious or on whose behalf she/he was speaking for, by that I mean personal or Konami, several reasons in the past have surfaced why this is untrue and they are located here in this thread and other similar, however Konami unlike the True Rune thing has not confirmed this, now since I'm tiered of hearing about it please JEANE’S AGELESSNESS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH A TRUE RUNE, and the whole family thing is unconfirmed, and has as much weight in practice than me saying that Jeane is Yuber, so please theorize and discuss beyond that.

EDIT: And sorry if this seems hard on you Crossrunner is just that people are still mentioning this, and is been said a thousand times it was about time it stopped.
”I am ye who walks his own path and thus I walk alone”
~Arenegeth~
TheBoundlessDream

Someone I know from here, said that SARS confirmed it.
"Rulers change, borders change, countries change, but money is a constant. In fact, nothing better for business than a good war." -Shu

"The light in my eyes may have faded, but the light in my soul continues to shine" -Morgan
Arenegeth

Post by Arenegeth »

TheBoundlessDream wrote:Someone I know from here, said that SARS confirmed it.
What?
I mean what from the 2 things and in what direction negative positive?

And in whatever case I need proof to back it up in this case, since things could be important either way.
~Arenegeth~
TheBoundlessDream

Black Knight's Appentice told me that SARS confirmed that every Jeane in the series arent the same Jeane.

I was wondering whether it was true or not..

Arenegeth

Post by Arenegeth »

Oh in that case I will try asking if it hasn’t been asked already in the relevant topic in Suikox, unless SARS sees this first...
~Arenegeth~