Jeane's Secret

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

The exact statement says (paraphrasing): "Jeane's agelessness does NOT stem from a True Rune." Therefore, that statement means that she was not altered by a True Rune to gain agelessness. It means that she does not bear a True Rune to gain agelessness. It means that anything about her agelessness, if in fact she does not age, has nothing to do with a True Rune in any shape or form. The creators leave no possibility for a True Rune to be the result of Jeane's mysterious non-aging. It's as simple as that.
kuroinekokun

Fallen goddess Jeane

Post by kuroinekokun »

I've given this some thought and I came up with my own theory.

My Jeane Theory:
A fallen goddess banished from the Heavens after being the cause of breaking the Sacred Shield and Sword (she provoked them to fight each other). Hence creating the reason she involves herself in epic wars in the Suiko World that involve the true runes as a permanent Chiketsu Star (as a punishment). She can see the future and places herself where she in needed the most disguised as a rune master.
Viki had met her before in another time and place before she was involved in the wars as well but Jeane erased all memory of that encounter. (Jeane probably needed her help at that time but she realized how risky it is for Viki).
Her true form could be that she had wings or something goddess-like.

Well, that's my theory. I just hope it's plausable. :oops:
I gave it a lot of thought and I thought since the Zexens believe in goddesses, why not make Jeane one? it does explain her beauty and immortality. Though I wonder what the Zexen Knights would say if they found out that a goddess was affixing runes on them and they didn't know it. :lol:
Sid: He he he...
Riou: ??
Sid: Hoo Hoo Hoo HAHAHAHA!
kenobi

Post by kenobi »

oh well that goddess thing is kinda cool too..jeane with wings and a halo?she look celestial to me though..and that charm rune has to be something else right apart from being able to charm the enemies..
KoboldsRule

Post by KoboldsRule »

Jowy Atreides wrote:Also, it's never been stated anywhere that the Jeane(s) in each Suikoden are the same person.
Mm. That's true. The answer might be even simpler - who says that Jeane is human? She may be of some long-lived race that we haven't seen yet; perhaps she's one of the mysterious Sindar.
<tba>
kuroinekokun

Post by kuroinekokun »

KoboldsRule wrote: who says that Jeane is human?
Jeane could be like Pesmerga and Yuber who aren't human (and they're not officially demons).
Sid: He he he...
Riou: ??
Sid: Hoo Hoo Hoo HAHAHAHA!
kenobi

Post by kenobi »

hey..in suiko2 raura the scroll maker did say that she is a friend of jeane right?i wonder if both of them are of the same kind..raura probably knows alot about jeane if they are to be friends..
thundersenshi

Post by thundersenshi »

Jowy Atreides wrote:Then why would Ishikawa even bother mentioning this fact at all?
i personally thought that was a joke, or at least, they might have been sarcastic. jeane is too much alike to all the other jeanes that have appeared before, i don't really think they're different people. i do agree however, that her longevity may have nothing to do with a true rune...it could be due to some other fact, like belonging to a particular race, guild, coven or whatever. it may have something to do with runes (though not particularly true ones) since she *is* a rune master everytime and she seems more knowledgeable than she lets on.
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

If Jeane is indeed a true rune incarnation, I would like to know what rune can have a sexy and hot incarnation like that.
There's no IF to be considered. The creators have already stated that Jeane's apparent agelessness does not sten from a True Rune. That has been stated at least 50 times here I believe. So, no she is not an incarnation of a True Rune. I think I'm just going to stop stating that fact because it seems like nobody is paying attention to it anyway..*sigh*
Dragon Knight Futch

Post by Dragon Knight Futch »

What i think is Jean is from like a village of all females , like of the 1 in s3, but like the Blue moon rune village, some 1 from the village has a true rune , explaining why none of them age, what true rune this is is probably not been told yet , but probably will soon, also they are probably from a far away dimension and the rune that jean "might" have is born from the true rune of her village , just a thought :D
Axis

Post by Axis »

ONE thing is for sure.She cant be a haggy,old,UGLY,witch.If it were true,and she revealed her secret to Koroku,the poor little pup would have just died from the shock.Well,that's my theory.
Viki

Post by Viki »

From Viki and Jeane i prefer Viki (and i think it's obvious)
coz viki is useful in teleportation and is kinda funny.
Oh and she's not stupid she just left a part of her memory in in every suiko game. :D

Besisdes i like her because i think for other suiko characers it's better hanging out with her rather than with serious old Jeane.

Can't it be that jeane was some kind of species like nanaki in ff7 except of course she looks sexier in every game. Or maybe when she was young they did some experiments on her and she was effected in a way to live long and look sexier. and besides if Leknaat know the future of the heros can't she know the future of jeane for ex.
O.k, o.k, o.k don't sneeeze, don't sneeze, no, no NOOOOOOOOO!! Aaa AAACCHHHHHOOOO!!!!!
UUUhhhhh where am I this time?
neclord_is_Alive

Post by neclord_is_Alive »

How do we even know that she's human. Okay, it seems a little far-fetched but what if she is Leeknats tool??
Siel Avadon

Post by Siel Avadon »

Hello people, I might be a evil man now when I dig in your forum but I have a teory!

Jeane is proably an old member of the Gate rune clan! She does have magic powers, looks beautiful like Windy is said to look, proably also Leknaat do so! So she might be Leknaats other student or sister!

Maybe even the clan leader holding a eye on the "Hero"

Or she has a true rune but now when Konami got water up to there head they say "SHE DONT HAVE ONE!"

Sure she have one when they say so! Maybe she is some kind of "guardian of true runes"

Or even a bored god or something. I dont think she is a old witch since that destroy my fantasy's of here :wink: dirty bastards! :lol:
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

The only problem with the whole Gate Rune Clan theory is that Konami clearly states that Windy and Leknaat are the last of their clan to survive the attack by Harmonia.
Siel Avadon

Post by Siel Avadon »

Again! Why wouldn't they say things like that to trick people?

Heck I dont even think they know anything about Jeane background themself, they maybe dont want to destroy it!

And haven't they changed things from one another before?!