Pesmerga and Yuber

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Luc_The_Destroyer

Pesmerga and Yuber

Post by Luc_The_Destroyer »

i know there are alot of theories about this. but why isnt pesmerga is S3??? when i played Suikoden 3 i was sooo disapointed to see that pesmerga was no longer in the series. The epic rivalry between the two was my favorite aspect of the game besides lucs betrayal. The last thing that is mentioned about the two is that they met in gregminster and dueled but it was inconclusive :roll: what happened?? was he killed or what? i hate how the storyline is so hit and miss on suikoden. oh well. i guess the world may never know.
Konami Ruined Yuber
Redheim

Re: Pesmerga and Yuber

Post by Redheim »

They bcame friends after the duel, and became gay lovers, living in Rokkaku Hamlet happily until the day that S3 was created, the game designers finally realized Yuber is cooler, so they ripped him from Pesmerga's warm, caring, loving arms to be put in a game who's mechanics are directly derived from the bane of games, whose title must not be spoken of. He cried and cried and cried until he heard M.J's comforting voice. They talked for hours, laughing, joking, cuddling, but when M.J asked ifhe was single, Yuber swallowed MJ whole. Two days later, he **** what remained of M.J, only his clothes. Yuber enjoyed seeing that black suit on M.J, and thought to himself, that would look great on me! So he wore it in the game, and it was an instant sucsess! Everybody loves M.J Yuber... nuffsaid
Keep your Coins, I want Change.
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

Redheim wrote:They bcame friends after the duel, and became gay lovers, living in Rokkaku Hamlet happily until the day that S3 was created, the game designers finally realized Yuber is cooler, so they ripped him from Pesmerga's warm, caring, loving arms to be put in a game who's mechanics are directly derived from the bane of games, whose title must not be spoken of. He cried and cried and cried until he heard M.J's comforting voice. They talked for hours, laughing, joking, cuddling, but when M.J asked ifhe was single, Yuber swallowed MJ whole. Two days later, he **** what remained of M.J, only his clothes. Yuber enjoyed seeing that black suit on M.J, and thought to himself, that would look great on me! So he wore it in the game, and it was an instant sucsess! Everybody loves M.J Yuber... nuffsaid
Huh?!

Pesmerga sure is cool and I don't think anybody knows the real story behind them. They still are a living mystery on Suikoden. Questions about them would more likely be unanswerable these times...
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
Redheim

Post by Redheim »

Umm, no. That's what happened.
Keep your Coins, I want Change.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

In other words, we're afraid that no one knows what happened to him after Suikoden II. There's no reference to him at all in Suikoden III so there's nothing to base a theory on, unless you completely make one up from scratch. To prevent that from happening again I'll lock this now.