Viki/Jeane Theory

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Kayla of Karaya

Viki/Jeane Theory

Post by Kayla of Karaya »

Okay, i know this is way farfetched, but what if Viki had been cloned into a small army before S1 started and most of them were stored in tanks to preserve the clones?

I mean, it would explain how she's been around for 1-5.the same goes for Jeane. Maybe the being who cloned them was a crazy sindar scientist?The original Viki could have had a blinking rune, which was also cloned onto the clone vikis.

Yes i know, its sounds crazy. But i haven't had sleep[trying to beat record of longest time awake/42 hours/], and after watching Resident evil extinction, this idea popped into my brain.

So i appreciate your thoughts, whether they be good or bad.

Thanks.

Kayla.
Runemaster

Re: Viki/Jeane Theory

Post by Runemaster »

haha, cute idea. but as you've said, you've gone far already. Try getting some sleep and refresh your mind.

Viki and Jeane sure are mysterious..and controversial.

If Viki's in the other games are clones, then Viki shouldn't have known about "missing a dinner"...or something like that.

But I love the theory. :)
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
JanusThePaladin

Post by JanusThePaladin »

There are already several threads about Viki and Jeane, so dont be surprised if a mod locks this.

Anyway, in reference to your theory, i like it, but its almost utterly rediculous. In some games Viki has memories of the previous game, which pretty much destroys your theory.

And for Jeane, she is supposed to have a "true form" which implies that she puts forth some sort of Glamour. So i'm going to go with it being unlikely that shes a clone.

To clone stars of destiny you'd have to have some sort of motive. What could be the possible motive behind this?
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

the explanations in the game and official sources are pretty explicit; they are not a series of clones.