Kisara and Logg

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Siel Avadon

Kisara and Logg

Post by Siel Avadon »

I cant help but proclaim she was some how forced into marrying him?

It could have been something for a more dark Suikoden perhaps that he some how saved her and demanded her to pay twice as the Raftfleet woman do or even said "Pay me one's only but with marriage"

Something fishy around their marriage atleast! :roll:

What do you people think?
Jeane, The Marilyn Monroe of Suikoden.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: Kisara and Logg

Post by KFCrispy »

i thought you hear their story during the game, something along the lines of how Logg was doing all these errands and saving people or whatever that it got her attention....
mpieco

Post by mpieco »

yeah, i never got that impression. their marriage seemed legit to me. logg isn't the smartest guy around, but kisara says something like "he knows how to keep my life exciting".

for this game, if you bother to do a lot of unnecessary talking to the characters, you get a lot more story. i feel this was something fleshed out a lot in unnecessary dialogue during roaming time.
Siel Avadon

Post by Siel Avadon »

I love as a pnp RPG and NWN Online RPG for senseless shoot chat to bring something alive so I spoken to peopel :)

I just found it was bit "hush hush" around it from he detectivs, Oboro and the gang.

Was a bit odd to me.

Surely they seem although happy and as I Said! Suikoden Isn't that dark to force marriage upon 108 stars If not in a hillarious thingy!
Jeane, The Marilyn Monroe of Suikoden.
jonathan_priest

Post by jonathan_priest »

Siel Avadon wrote:I love as a pnp RPG and NWN Online RPG for senseless shoot chat to bring something alive so I spoken to peopel :)

I just found it was bit "hush hush" around it from he detectivs, Oboro and the gang.

Was a bit odd to me.

Surely they seem although happy and as I Said! Suikoden Isn't that dark to force marriage upon 108 stars If not in a hillarious thingy!
It wasn't a forced marriage. I think Oboro tells you if you investigate Kisara that the story of their courtship is very sweet, but at Kisara's request he won't reveal it.
"It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full...what matters is the glass."
Iku

Post by Iku »

they just seem like a sweet couple, where the wife just happens to wear the trousers, kisara doesn't seem like the type to be forced into anything she doesn't really wanna do, and raftfleet as a place seems like a far too laid back a place to have that either. I like kisara and logg used them both first play through
'Believed the evidence of your own eyes, did ya? In a place like this?' Granny Weatherwax
Mio
Banned User

Post by Mio »

you can prove Kisara's affection during the assault on Hatred Fortress

where they send those burning boats...

something in the lines of

"He can be an idiot at times but comes around in the end"

i'd like to think she was being proud of her husband during the time
JanusThePaladin

Post by JanusThePaladin »

Siel Avadon wrote:I love as a pnp RPG and NWN Online RPG for senseless shoot chat to bring something alive so I spoken to peopel :)!
I just want to say that i do no understand this statement in the slightest....
Vermillion.Twilight

Post by Vermillion.Twilight »

They actually seemed like one of the most in love couples in the entire series.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream"