Crystal Valley

Questions about the locations mentioned in the series; and those about the backstory not seen in the games.
soonket

Crystal Valley

Post by soonket »

i read a thread (forgot which thread lol) bout y is there no snowy places in the suikoden world, den it reminds me of the crystal valley.

The first thing i thought of when i heard the name crystal valley was that it could be a place white in colour (means they are covered with snows) and the building is made of glass, crystal n ices.

Yeah all those.. but dun actually noe how it looks like, so can anyone tell me? wanna if im correct.. lol
Wicked_Rune_Bearer

Post by Wicked_Rune_Bearer »

I don't think i've ever heard anything like that, but if i did i have to disagree, i mean to say the whole suikoworld has never seen snow is to say either A. it doesn't have falling water (rain), which isn't true i can recall many times in the series where rain was present, in fact you see rain in s1 within the 1st hour of gameplay, and B. Y ou'd have to say that the whole suiko world is a hot weathered land, which is hard to say seeing as how there are so many countries spread so far apart.
A rpg-suikoden site that lets you choose your character and basically play suikoden on your computer as if it was on your ps console
http://z14.invisionfree.com/Suikoden_Legends
eternal_sins

Post by eternal_sins »

Hmmm....snow... Let me think....

OH :D ...There is snow near to the last part of Suikoden V
It IS a snow rite :?:
Memori cinta berbunga
Pun menghinggap di ingatan
Seperti sang merpati di dahan
Puas sudah ku berusha
Ku melupakan segalanya
Namun senyum mu masih... ada...

-Merpati

Sang By: Hady Mirza
Winner Of Singapore Idol 2
www.hady-mirza.com
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

Isn't the place you go to in S1 to get some ingredient for the dragons and where you recruit Mace called Crystal Valley? I don't remember any snow being there. As eternal_sins has said, there is snow in S5, though. I'm not gonna say where though, just in case it's considered a spoiler.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

That's the Seek Valley, actually, although it does have crystals.
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

All the regions we've seen so far in the Suikoden world are temperate regions, but that doesn't mean there's no snow anywhere (we see snow in the Ashtwal Mountains because of its altitude).

The world is much bigger than what we've seen, so there are likely vast areas that are colder, we just haven't seen them yet.

And maybe never will - after all, if the average temperatures in the games didn't keep creeping up, what justification would they have to continue removing clothes from Jeane :)
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Well, we saw a scene in Crystal Valley between Luc and the bearer of the True Earth rune, who's name escapes me. It was an inside location though.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Sasarai is the name that's escaping you.
I hope everything is going delicious.
soonket

Post by soonket »

there is snow in suikoden v..? i din noe coz i haven finish dat game yet haha.. but i dun think its a city or town from wat kornholio said..

i strongly disagree with that the whole suikoden world is a hot weathered land, Wicked_rune_bearer. i think is just that they haven't reveal it yet..

i seen that scene before too.. tats wat make me think tat the buildings of crystal valley is made of glass, crystal n ices.And i remember someplace state that crystal valley is so huge that duno we need how many day to go from east to west right ??
Yuber: I look better in black armor and you know it! Why do you make me look like Michael Jackson instead ?!