How do the dates match up?

Questions about the locations mentioned in the series; and those about the backstory not seen in the games.
koolcblue

How do the dates match up?

Post by koolcblue »

Alright this is just a quick question I've been wondering about. How do the dates on the Falena New Capital Calendar match up with the dates on the in-solis calendar. For example I think it said SV takes place in 237, what IS year would that be? Also the FNCC began when the capital moved from Stormfist to Sol-Falena correct?
-- CML --

Those Silverberg's always coming over unannouced...
Wraith

Re: How do the dates match up?

Post by Wraith »

koolcblue wrote:Alright this is just a quick question I've been wondering about. How do the dates on the Falena New Capital Calendar match up with the dates on the in-solis calendar. For example I think it said SV takes place in 237, what IS year would that be? Also the FNCC began when the capital moved from Stormfist to Sol-Falena correct?
I know that New Armes invaded Falena in 440. And it happened 8 years before the current events. That means you start in 448 right?

EDIT: However, the New Armes VS Falena war was probably a year or so. That would mean that the current events happened in 449 and probably ended in 450 or so.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Going by Harmonian calendar, the war begins in late 449 and concludes in 450.

I don't know what "IS year" means though.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

patapi wrote:Going by Harmonian calendar, the war begins in late 449 and concludes in 450.

I don't know what "IS year" means though.
In Solis, when Hikusaak became leader he adopted the Solar Calender and called it In Solis.