Le Buque

Questions about the locations mentioned in the series; and those about the backstory not seen in the games.
Servonut

Le Buque

Post by Servonut »

I don't believe this topic has been touched on yet and it's been bugging me since I last completed SIII.

What happens to Le Buque and its citizens after the events of the Second Fire Bringer War? Does it remain a part of Holy Harmonia, revert back to a Grassland municipality, or does it gain its own independence? After repeatedly reminding us that Le Buque was a part of the Grasslands 50 years ago, the subject isn't even touched upon at the end of the game (so far as I can remember). Does any of the manga or other such media clear any of this up?
Just repeat to yourself "it's just a show, I should really just relax".
"Tact is just not saying true stuff, I'll pass." - Cordelia Chase
Wraith

Re: Le Buque

Post by Wraith »

Servonut wrote:I don't believe this topic has been touched on yet and it's been bugging me since I last completed SIII.

What happens to Le Buque and its citizens after the events of the Second Fire Bringer War? Does it remain a part of Holy Harmonia, revert back to a Grassland municipality, or does it gain its own independence? After repeatedly reminding us that Le Buque was a part of the Grasslands 50 years ago, the subject isn't even touched upon at the end of the game (so far as I can remember). Does any of the manga or other such media clear any of this up?
I'm pretty sure they remain under the control of Harmonia. But I think they attained 2nd grade citizenship.
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

Franz's epilogue says that he strived to help Le Buque achieve second class citizenship, or something like that.