The Maxilimilain Bloodline

Questions about the locations mentioned in the series; and those about the backstory not seen in the games.
Blazefeeler

Post by Blazefeeler »

xXSqualleoNXx wrote: Not really. We only get to see Crazy ass Max and his grandson, along with their squires. This is the very first time we see other Maximillian Knights outside of the Leader of the group and his grandson.
I'm assuming Gary from Suikoden IV, and Tactics hasn't been confirmed to be a Maximillian Knight than? I was under the assumption that he was, considering the emblem he has around his neck. Either way, it's all a matter of opinion. I was interested from SII on, with the Knights. Fred and Rico made an awesome combo in battle in SIII, much as Mathias and Isabel do nowadays in SV. Hopefully we will get another combo in SVI.
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

Maximillian Knights didn't exist back in the time of Gary and Ema. He may be the founder after he moved to the SME, but we don't know.
Blazefeeler

Post by Blazefeeler »

Ah, thanks for clearing that up for me.
merlin

Post by merlin »

I've always assumed that Rico had some relation to Sancho you know like his son or nephew or something along those lines. I mean it wouldn't be strange for the grandsons of Max and Sancho to join up together.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Rico is Sancho's daughter.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

I just did some quick calculations. It's not really clear to me on the timeline when the SME is at war with Jowstone.

Maximillian 396
Isabel 422
Fred 453

Suikoden V 449
Max age 53
Isabel 27
Fred -4

Suikoden I 455
Max 59
Isabel 33
Fred 2

I'm just trying to get a sense of how old Max and Isabel were during the foundation and height of the Maximillian Knights.