The Maxilimilain Bloodline

Questions about the locations mentioned in the series; and those about the backstory not seen in the games.
ShardStar

The Maxilimilain Bloodline

Post by ShardStar »

I had a question on Isabel, is she the daughter of Max from S1-2? If so would Fred be her son? She does describe her father of being a wreck after the knights were disbanded which does remind me of Max but I know I shouldn't jump to conclusions. What do you guys think?
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Her father isn't Max, but instead someone who used to fight under the Maximillian Knights banner before it disbanded. Same with Mathias' father.
Queens Knight

Post by Queens Knight »

Know this off topic, but it would be great to be able to see the Maximillion's Knights in thier prime in one of the furture SUikoden's.

I also thought Isabel was the daughter of Max BTW.
xXSqualleoNXx

Post by xXSqualleoNXx »

Queens Knight wrote:Know this off topic, but it would be great to be able to see the Maximillion's Knights in thier prime in one of the furture SUikoden's.

I also thought Isabel was the daughter of Max BTW.
Ditto here. But she only said her father was a Maximillian Knight and that he was destroyed when the group was disbanded. You'd think there would be a mention if her father had been the LEADER of the Maximillian Knights.
Hmm...
Destiny's Warrior

Post by Destiny's Warrior »

Well, we shouldn't really splurt out that Isabel is Max's daughter. There could be lots of Maximillian decendents around the continent. Isabel or Mathius could have some connection to Sancho, who left after the Liberation war to see his family in the south or something like that. Meh! I'm just talking crap.
"It's called 'Sex Panther' by Odeon... It's illegal in 9 countries... Yep, it's made with real bits of panther so you know it's good."

"Are we about to get it on, 'cause i'm as hard as diamond in an ice storm..."
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Destiny's Warrior wrote:Well, we shouldn't really splurt out that Isabel is Max's daughter. There could be lots of Maximillian decendents around the continent. Isabel or Mathius could have some connection to Sancho, who left after the Liberation war to see his family in the south or something like that. Meh! I'm just talking crap.

I think you totally missed patapi's post, my friend. *points up*
I hope everything is going delicious.
xXSqualleoNXx

Post by xXSqualleoNXx »

Indeed. The Maximillian Knights were a huge group. It was nice seeeing that Max and his granson weren't just crazy guys with dreams of destroying evil and that there are indeed Maximmillian Knights indeed going around bringing justice into the world. Oh wait, striking down evil, They don't like the word justice.
Hmm...
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Let us not forget about depositing corpses into the nearest bodies of water. Ah, Mathias should've had more lines.
Masamune

Post by Masamune »

At most, Isabel could've married Max's son/Fred's father, but I doubt it.
Joveeno

Post by Joveeno »

Hm...I think Isabel's father is just one of the knights...

This topic also discuss about the knights right?

I wonder where did Georg know about these knights? He said that he "knows these knights well" in the suggestion box...
Forgive me if I'm wrong but isn't the timeline of S5 before the Gate Rune War and the Dunan Unification War? So where did he knows about them?
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Georg served under Barbarossa before going/coming to Falena, that's why he made such a statement.
xXSqualleoNXx

Post by xXSqualleoNXx »

Officially, the Maximmillian Knights served the Scarlet Moon Empire until the war between Scarlet Moon and Jowston. They began to act against the directives of the Empire during that war and they were dismissed.

Afterwards, Max and Sancho just had a personal crusade in the name of the Maximillian Knights. But they are no longer an active group, sadly. they would be such an interesting group, with their motto and all that.
Hmm...
Blazefeeler

Post by Blazefeeler »

They already "Are" an interesting group within the Suikoverse.
SinaiBeach

Post by SinaiBeach »

Yes they sure are too bad they probably wont make a game that totally focuses on how the Maximillian Knights formed. Would be an interesting topic.
And Let Us Not Lose Compassion....For Those Who Have Yet To Be Pardoned....
xXSqualleoNXx

Post by xXSqualleoNXx »

Blazefeeler wrote:They already "Are" an interesting group within the Suikoverse.
Not really. We only get to see Crazy ass Max and his grandson, along with their squires. This is the very first time we see other Maximillian Knights outside of the Leader of the group and his grandson.
Hmm...