Harmonia and non-human races.

Questions about the locations mentioned in the series; and those about the backstory not seen in the games.
Ced The Lad

Post by Ced The Lad »

They have strict marriage practices, so I doubt that problem will ever come up. Of course, there's always the chance that a st class citizens falls in love with a member outside that class. If they have a child, I'm sure they will hide that child for protection.
http://www.suikox.com: Where the Tinto Republic continues to guide the masses through the sea of history.
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

"pure Harmonians" must have blond hair and blue eyes. No execptions. Zaj dyed his hair and somehow changed the color of his eyes to meld into the 1st class.
Ced The Lad

Post by Ced The Lad »

I take it that the Priest Generals/Bishops are outside this system, right? Sasarai doesn't have blonde hair.
http://www.suikox.com: Where the Tinto Republic continues to guide the masses through the sea of history.
RageRune

Post by RageRune »

That's right Sarasai has brown/light brown hair. But since he was created to be a vessel for the true rune as well as a clone of Hikusaak then maybe the "pure Harmonia" rule does'nt apply to him as well as Luc.
sarady

Post by sarady »

3rd class citizens are usually sent to Crystal Valley as children to be servants to the 1st class citizens. Franz was taken from Le Buque and served in CV, didn't he? This motivated him to work to get 2nd class citizenship for his people.

Do you think there is an age at which all 3rd class servants are sent back to their homelands, as Franz was? He had to have the time to train to become a Mantor warrior. Or was his a special case?