Black Rose Organization

Questions about the locations mentioned in the series; and those about the backstory not seen in the games.
Loner Prime

Black Rose Organization

Post by Loner Prime »

I don't know if the subject was brought before (if so, please show me the link to the thread), in the Suikoden 3 ending, we are told about Kidd going to investigate the secret Black Rose Organization, anyone knows anything about it? Thank you.
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

This has been brought up and there is no information about it because Kidd tends to exagerate on the truth. We're not even sure there is a Black Rose Organization.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

how do you know kidd exagerates on the truth?

I always took kidds information as fact, I never thought kidd fibbed like estella
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Kidd doesn't fib, but he does exagerate. Just look at the case with the duck. He said the duck was dead when in fact the duck was merely exercising.
I hope everything is going delicious.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

well yea but I never thought that applied to his actual investigations when you pay him to find out facts about your sod
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Maybe it's better to say that he gets over excited and reads too much into small things. Perhaps there is a "black rose society" but it's a very minor thing and he has blown it all out of proportion.
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

Yeah, I thought that was what I said. I definitely believe that I said that Kidd exaggerates the truth and didn't mention that he lies at all. I said that we don't know for sure that there is a Black Rose Society, but I didn't say there was not one for sure. Where did Kidd lying ever come into what I stated? Anyway, we don't know that there is a Black Rose Society.
MatildaWhiteKnightLeader

Post by MatildaWhiteKnightLeader »

The kid set up his office in a jail cell. Need i say more?
Strategy is the key to victory!