Iksay Village

Questions about the locations mentioned in the series; and those about the backstory not seen in the games.
boosty

Iksay Village

Post by boosty »

I searched for this and couldnt find it so i apologize if it has been asked already. Anyway, i dont have S3(bloody PAL...) and i think i heard not too long ago that Iksay was actually initially a grassland clan? Is this true, and if so, was there any official name?
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

I think your thinking about le buque which was formerly a grassland clan
boosty

Post by boosty »

Oh yes i know lu buque was once the carna tribe, i just remember somebody saying Iksay was also, despite being found in Zexen territory it once was. Or was Zexen as a whole a clan perhaps?
boosty

Post by boosty »

Any help?
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

I'm afraid I can't be of any assistance on this particular matter, but please, next time, use the edit button to modify your first post instead of double-posting. Also, "Any Help?" doesn't really need to be written, someone will help you out eventually.
boosty

Post by boosty »

sorry bout that. When you edit your post, is it considered a new post and is so shown up as such?
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

No, it's considered as one post. Just a useful bit of information for you: if you edit your post after people have replied to it, it has a message at the end of it about when you edited your post. If you edit it before anyone has a chance to reply, nothing is added and it applies the same as a regular post. Please don't go off-topic, if you have further questions regarding editting posts, PM me.
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

There is no info about the past history if Iksay and/or Zexen beyond the establishment of the Zexen Federation. However, Iksay and Zexen were never a part of the "six clans." If they were "clans" in the past (which is possible simply based on the fact that we have no information), they would not be one of the six clans.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Odd, Louis mentions something about Zexen once being a part of the Grasslands at the beginning of chapter four with Chris as your FC. He said "We should protect these lands too, since we were once a part of the Grasslands" (or something to that nature). Sure, Louis isn't exactly a historian, but Chris didn't say anything about him being wrong, and she seems like the type of person that would know.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

I think what he meant is that Zexen land was origincally a part of the Grasslands before before the Merchant's guild was instituted and Vinay Del Zexay was built, along with Brass Castle, although that's pure speculation.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

Yeah, where Zexen is right now used to be "Grassland," but "Grassland" isn't a nation, merely a grographical region with a number of clans existing in a loose alliance. The people who live in Zexen may have come from another place, or may have simply been people who lived in "Grassland," separate from the clans.