Flags

Questions about the locations mentioned in the series; and those about the backstory not seen in the games.
Mikagami_Mifuyuu

Flags

Post by Mikagami_Mifuyuu »

I noticed that a lot of the flags for various cities have been shown (for example, Two Rivers & Greenhill), but is it just me or does Harmonia seem to have no flag? X_x

If there is a flag for the Kingdom of Harmonia, can someone give me the url of that image please? Thanks.

I hope that this isn't in the wrong place, wasn't sure where to post it.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

The question relates to a region-specific flag, so I think it belongs in the Geographic section of the forums.

http://novaslash.free.fr/pages/img_gale ... _zexen.jpg

The URL says that this is a picture of Zexen flag, but that's probably incorrect, as with most of the URLs for this site.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mikagami_Mifuyuu

Post by Mikagami_Mifuyuu »

Oh, all right. Thank you for your help. ^^
Kasumi

Post by Kasumi »

I think all the flags of the members of the Jowston confederation appears in the room at Jowston Hill, at north of Muse. As for the others well, the Toran flag is well-known, and the rest, I really wonder...
Well, in the end I should have dated Tir before the end of the war...
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

The Obel flag was shown in the S4. Lino has one hanging on the wall in his room. I'm pretty sure that others were shown but I can't remember from where.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Most of them were in the artbook, and a few were scattered around in-game in places such as Iluya.
I hope everything is going delicious.
RageRune

Post by RageRune »

There are some pics of the Island Nation flags on this site.

http://www.suikosource.com/weblog/2004/ ... pdates.php

Yeah I know there small, but at least you can see that some of the islands had there own flag.

I also remember the flag for the City-States (not the individual ones for each city-state). It was the red flag with the feather in it, and I remember the Highland flag. But I can't remember the Toran flag.
Kasumi

Post by Kasumi »

The toran flag is made some kind of flower on it, the flower being bend to the right. It is mentionned several times, including the final form of your castle in SI.
Well, in the end I should have dated Tir before the end of the war...
Jorge Prima

Post by Jorge Prima »

Hmmm... Since this is called "flags" I was wondering if anyone knew the location of the Obel flag? I've had a hard time looking for it on the net, and it would be really helpful if someone can help me find it.