Sanady

Questions about the locations mentioned in the series; and those about the backstory not seen in the games.
RageRune

Sanady

Post by RageRune »

Okay Sanady is Queen's homeland,but it was annexed by Harmonia.But I heard somewhere that Sanady was on another conteinent near Harmonia,so I was wondering if this is true or official or something someone said.
koriand'r

Post by koriand'r »

I thought Sanady was a small country occupied by harmonia long ago.
Lord Tsubaki

Post by Lord Tsubaki »

Sanadia/Sanady is considered like a province within Harmonia, so it's on the same continent. This info must be official because that info can be find on Suikosource.
"heehee! a fish, a fish, I wish to catch a fish." - a kid from Kuskus
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

Is it stated somewhere that its on the same continent? If I did, it was inadvertent. Even though it is now a province within Harmonia, Harmonia spans multiple continents, so it is possible that Sanady is on some other continent. I'd say its highly unlikely though, simply because both Queen and Zaj have been on the same continent, and Harmonia seems to have been busy with expansion on this same continent anyway for the last 50 years. Judging by those it seems like its on the same continent, fairly close to the Grasslands.

One other note on Sanady/Sanadia, I have stated them as the same country, even though there hasn't been a statement confirming that. I've made that 'assumption' simply because it would be hard to imagine Harmonia concquering two separate countries, one named 'Sanady' and one named 'Sanadia', around the same time. Furthermore, I don't think there ever will be a statement confirming that, as it almost seems too obvious for them to do it. Like Sindar/Cyndar. Two separate ancient races with ruins everywhere? We made that quantum leap, so I think we can make the Sanady one.