Queendom of Falena

Questions about the locations mentioned in the series; and those about the backstory not seen in the games.
Jerebol

Queendom of Falena

Post by Jerebol »

I really dont know whats going on with the Queendom of Falena. I mean, why is it considered one of the most powerfull nations in the suiko world. I really dont know much about this but one place is the forum about if every country had an all out world war, that the Queendom would be a very good candidate for victory. sombody please help me understand why
Vincent of Scarlet Moon

Post by Vincent of Scarlet Moon »

As far we can tell from the very limited information we have on Falena, they're a powerful, secure nation. That's about it.

In the other thread about the all-out war, the reason why Falena ranks so highly is simply because we don't know what enemies it has to its south. So we have to assume for the moment, that it simply has none, which puts it in an advantageous position when you then consider it's nearest neighbours are the Island Nations Federation.

And, this is just a vauge memory so don't place any faith in it, I seem to remember something being said about Falena and Harmonia being comparable rivals in terms of influence and power.
Sydonia

Post by Sydonia »

Not only that, but Falena is notorious for it's slavery and is ruled by only woman. Maybe that says something?

They are even more ruthless than Harmonia when it comes to the treatment of their citizens, I assume. Perhaps the fear invoked by the ruler drives the armies on towards a corrupt cause that is believed to be a just one?
Love is such a fleeting affair. Prone to lust, we are all but mere puppets of a greater scheme.

Castle North Wind
Masked_Bishop

Post by Masked_Bishop »

sorry I've been inactive for so long...>.<
Anyway where is Falena located? To the west of the Island Nations? I was told it was located to the south...
What's in a name? There are things that are best kept secret with this type of mission.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Its to the south of the Island Nations. Its actually really close to Pirate Nest,Strange that they never mention it in S4...