Origins of Suikoden clothing

Questions about the locations mentioned in the series; and those about the backstory not seen in the games.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

There's a girl on the front cover for Suikoden V that bears a phoenix on her breastplate; more than likely she is involved with the Maximillian Knights.
Yuki Tenkai

Post by Yuki Tenkai »

Yeah, the girl with the red hair on the left, right? She reminds me waaaayy too much of Nel Zelpher in Star Ocean 3. But, yeah, she does look like a Maximillian knight. Her crest looks much different than the Knights of Falena.
"And as for the the end of the World, you need not worry. No one should worry about such a thing right now..."
-Leknaat, Suikoden IV
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Not only does she look like Nel, but John looks like Claude Kenni from Star Ocean 2. He even has a freaking red headband, even though that's not uncommon in japanese anime and video games, but still.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Yuki Tenkai

Post by Yuki Tenkai »

Angelis_Taleria wrote:Not only does she look like Nel, but John looks like Claude Kenni from Star Ocean 2. He even has a freaking red headband, even though that's not uncommon in japanese anime and video games, but still.
THAT'S who he reminds me of! I couldn't put my finger on it! I swear, if that red-headed chick is part of some government group that deals with runes, and she fights like a ninja, I'll cry.
"And as for the the end of the World, you need not worry. No one should worry about such a thing right now..."
-Leknaat, Suikoden IV