First Fire Bringer War

Questions about the locations mentioned in the series; and those about the backstory not seen in the games.
fake_flame

First Fire Bringer War

Post by fake_flame »

does Fire Hero ever collects the 108 sOd ? because i read the manga there is this scene where Hugo dreams Fire Hero and Leknaat are talking at the Stone Tablet ....
-- [fAkE_fLaMe] --
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

I don't know if he is a Tenkai Star...
Only tenkai stars can collect the SoD's.
BTW Is jowy a tenkai star?
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

No, Jowy is not a Tenkai Star and there is no evidence as to whether or not the Flame Champion recruited Stars of Destiny.
RageRune

Post by RageRune »

The first Fire hero had set an army of all the Grassland warriors (from the Duck,Lizard,Karaya, and Alma Kinan clans) and went against the Harmonia army during the First Fire Bringer war. But there's no information of him collecting 108 stars.
Mark

Post by Mark »

There might be a possibility that the first Flame Champion can gather 108 Stars of Destiny. I'm sure the first flame champion is the Tenkai Star.. Geddoe and Wyatt might be some other stars...

If Leknaat appeared on the first Flame Champion, that means he's a Tenkai Star since Leknaat only appears to Tenkai star that holds a true rune... (except Thomas)
Visit the best Suikoden resources online!
-http://suikoden-network.com-
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

Yeah, the manga states that the first Flame Champion was a tenkai.
josiskrazy

Post by josiskrazy »

ah so he did collect them...btw do u happen to know which volume its in? i have 1-5 (US version)...
Shinjite aisuru hito
Watashi no naka de kimi wa ikiru
Dakara kore kara saki mo zutto
Sayonara nante iwanai

Ano hi kitto futari wa
Ai ni fureta
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

In Volume 8, which isn't out in English yet.
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

That is interesting news. The Flame Champion being a Tenkai is quite interesting. Now the question is whether or not Leknaat was somehow involved with him. Interesting indeed.
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

Yes, Leknaat was involved. She told the Flame Champion that he is the Tenkai Star, and gave him the Tablet of Promise.
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

That'd be an interesting Suikoden game for the future...
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

Yes, that is quite interesting. Leknaat gets around quite a bit. But, I don't know if I would like to see a game about the First Fire Bringer War. The story has already been told and we know how it ends. It's not really necessary to know what happens in between because we already know the history of the three main players of that war and we already know the major events that occured, as well.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

I don't usually say things like "OMG this is gonna happen cuz i want it to," but I'd really like a game revolving around the First Fire Bringer War. The war lasted a very long time (over ten years), and there's lots of things that probably happened in those ten years we aren't aware of as of yet. Every fan boy/girls' wish of recurring characters would be granted as well, which would slightly lower the amount of bitching we'd get once Suikoden Five finally comes out. Seeing that The Flame Champion was a Tenkai Star, I don't see why there shouldn't be a Suikoden around this time period. This would also allow more focus on the True Elemental Runes, instead of just throwing them all together in one game. We think we know all the major events, but that can't really be said since we don't know how many major events there were in the First Fire Bringer War. The vague references to the FFBW (First Fire Bringer War) in SIII didn't really quench my thrist, it made me even thristier for more knowledge on the Flame Champion. I can understand why the Succession Wars and the Higheast Rebellion might be a bad choice for a Suikoden, since the conflicts have already been told in great detail and there's no evidence of a Tenkai among these conflicts. Plus, the Higheast Rebellion didn't even last that long. Also, Chief Zepon and his conflict with Yuber bugs me to no end. Not seeing his face when you "meet" him in Suikoden Three makes me feel like he'll have some sort of involvement somewhere else. Geddoe and Wyatt's pasts were left shady for a reason, as well, in my opinion.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

Well, I'd agree that there is a lot left to explore, but there always is. I would like to see what Geddoe and Wyatt did before they joined the FLame Champion, as well. Bit, as for the major events, we pretty much already do know them except for a few that were mentioned in passing. We know the Flame Champion lost control of his True Fire Rune causing the cease fire and we know he got the True Fire Rune from invading Harmonia...hmmm, on second thought I would very much like to see the First Fire Bringer War.

There is much we can find out and I do find it weird that Zepon, Geddoe and Wyatt's stories are left kind of fuzzy as they should be predominant characters. Unfortunately, I don't know if they would devote a game to the First Fire Bringer War in order to advance the story. Maybe it would be a side-story like the Gaidens. It could bring back fan favorites, but we know that certain favorites like Viktor and Flik couldn't have been in that area at that time.

But, I guess we could see some individuals like Crowley and Mazus. Hmm, the First Fire Bringer War would actually be a good story. We could actually be traditional bandits and raid caravans and such much like the Water Margin story. We could also see inside Harmonia. It would be quite a tale.
YuberClone

first fire bringer war

Post by YuberClone »

I would love to see the first Fire bringer war made into a game.

is it known if all five elemental runes appeared in that war also? Also is it know if Geddoe and Wyatt had their true runes prior to that war?

Crowley and Mazus would be a cool to see in a suikoden again too.

when reading about the first fire bringer war, i found there was a point when the fire bringer gave allowed himself to taken prisoner by Harmonia in exchange for several Grasslanders to be let loose. Then later the Fire bringer raided Harmonia and rescued him. that would be a very cool part of the game.