The forest of illusion and Pannu Yakuta

Questions about the locations mentioned in the series; and those about the backstory not seen in the games.
Gandalf

Post by Gandalf »

Perhaps Dragon Knights helped SME get through this forest.
I don't think so, since the dragons knights aren't a transportation unit, they are for battle and only that, and they despited barbarossa deeds after he started to follow his heart listening to windy instead to help his people
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."
[=Gandalf=]
Remo

Post by Remo »

But at the beggining of S1 Futch transports young McDohl to Leenkat's island, so by that time Dragon Knights don't despise Barbarossa.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

That also proves that they were used for transportation, at times.
Wicked_Rune_Bearer

Post by Wicked_Rune_Bearer »

Do you not think without big the kooluk used to be which the land mass is still there in Suikoden 1 and how big the scarlett empire is so do you not think that there was any way around the forest I mean if you think about it. It wasn't that big and it's surrounded by mountains and stuff so there are others was a round or perhaps by boat maybe they passed through a stream. It its not surprizing that there's humans there even before it got burnt down remeber Valeria saying she was from the same village has the elves.
A rpg-suikoden site that lets you choose your character and basically play suikoden on your computer as if it was on your ps console
http://z14.invisionfree.com/Suikoden_Legends
Remo

Post by Remo »

Come to think of it, Kage somehow managed to get to dwarves vault, and i don't think he used a dragon, teleportation, or Windy/Barbarossa's help. It looks like there is some other way after all.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Clearly, Kage has alternate ways of getting around.
dragonmasterx
Elite Member

Post by dragonmasterx »

since the dragons knights aren't a transportation unit, they are for battle and only that
In Dragon Awaiting a Favorable Wind, they were used as transportation. Once Joshua got to the zombie dragon's hideout, he ordered everyone else, except Humphrey, to return.
pesmerga786

Post by pesmerga786 »

wasn't SME also part of the contract and they were allowed to do their stuff aside. I cant rememeber well
.... :(