IF the suikoden world had an all out war?

Questions about the locations mentioned in the series; and those about the backstory not seen in the games.
jeane is the coolest char

Post by jeane is the coolest char »

now for the fun question which country do you think everyones' favorite tactician Leon Silverberg would serve in this all out war?
i have bad grammer >.<
Jeane is my hero
Vincent of Scarlet Moon

Post by Vincent of Scarlet Moon »

Harmonia, to help ensure the fastest victory in the fastest time with the least amount of casualties, most likely.
Vincent of Scarlet Moon

As of I.S. 270, both the Kingdom of Highland and the Blight Royal Family no long exist. You fail.
Judgement of Lorelai

Post by Judgement of Lorelai »

Harmonia will take Higheast which is likely because it's its closest neighbor.. Tinto Republic will be defending from Grasslands against Harmonia and wouldn't go to a war against Dunan which is logical so that they wouldn't have to defend in two fronts..

Meanwhile, Dunan would try to take back Higheast but eventually would fail because Higheast support Harmonia.. They will not engage Toran Republic centering their attention within Matilda and Muse.. Toran too wouldn't attack Dunan, they stay in their territory and strengthen their Naval Power against Falena and Island Nations..

Falena will attack Island Nations.. With their superior Navy they will acquire Island Nations.. So Toran and Falena will be on sea battles.. Toran have a long history in her navy, and Falena's experience on Island Nations would be a great deal.. So either can win.. Let's say Toran wins the sea..

Falena's land attack on Toran would be impossible and have to rebuild again their navy.. During the sea battles, Harmonia blitzkreig Muse and Matilda while Tinto falls on the western campaign.. Greenhill and Two River fell after that having recieved attacks from all directions.. Dunan will gather all forces to South Window to make a last stand..

Seeing this, Toran will attack Higheast by sea, and Harmonia will be having problem against Toran having them flanked.. Harmonia need to send troops so that they can defend Muse and their homeland.. Toran will attack from Higheast to Harmonia, and Harmonians were forced to shift troops to engage Toran.. Dunan sees an oppurtunity to take back Muse and Toran enters Harmonia's territory..

Harmonia's west campaign will attack South Window and Dunan will stay in Muse.. Harmonia will eliminate finally Dunan resistance.. An attack from Matilda, Greenhill and Southwindow..

Dunan falls and Harmonian forces was now very close against Toran.. Toran retreated to Higheast to counter any attack against Senan area.. An attack to Senan would be costly and will result to an attack from behind Toran occupied Higheast.. With Falena's navy crippled, Toran will invade Falena with its navy, so that they wouldn't be expecting an attack from behind while facing Harmonia..

In this case, it's Toran has the advantage in positioning.. Toran defending Higheast and Senan while Harmonia defends Higheast-Harmonia, Higheast-Muse and South Window..

Harmonia attacks Senan and suffered much due to Moravia and Scarletica troops.. Toran attacked Muse, went to South Window and flanked Harmonia's west campaign.. Kasim Hasil advanced and Harmonians were defeated.. Harmonia invaded Higheast, Kasim took South Window.. Toran went to Muse, Kasim took Two River and Tinto.. Toran-Muse forces attacked Matilda and Kasim attacked Greenhill.. Toran-Muse attacked Higheast aided by Sonya's navy..

So Dunan was in Toran's hands and also Higheast.. Toran will invade Harmonia from Higheast and Kasim stays to defend Tinto..
I don't hang around with weaklings...
Vincent of Scarlet Moon

Harmonia will take Higheast which is likely because it's its closest neighbor.

Grasslands have closer settlements to Harmonia than Higheast.
Meanwhile, Dunan would try to take back Higheast but eventually would fail because Higheast support Harmonia.
They didn't before.
Falena will attack Island Nations.. With their superior Navy they will acquire Island Nations.. So Toran and Falena will be on sea battles. Toran have a long history in her navy, and Falena's experience on Island Nations would be a great deal. So either can win. Let's say Toran wins the sea.
Random but whatever.
Falena's land attack on Toran would be impossible and have to rebuild again their navy.
Why?
Seeing this, Toran will attack Higheast by sea, and Harmonia will be having problem against Toran having them flanked.

It'd take months for a Toran navy to reach Higheast.
Harmonia need to send troops so that they can defend Muse and their homeland. Toran will attack from Higheast to Harmonia, and Harmonians were forced to shift troops to engage Toran.
Harmonia would already have a large number of troops stationed in Higheast.
Dunan falls and Harmonian forces was now very close against Toran.. Toran retreated to Higheast to counter any attack against Senan area.. An attack to Senan would be costly and will result to an attack from behind Toran occupied Higheast.
Again, it would take months of Toran-Higheast to even approach Senan, and with casulaties too.
Harmonia attacks Senan and suffered much due to Moravia and Scarletica troops.. Toran attacked Muse, went to South Window and flanked Harmonia's west campaign.. Kasim Hasil advanced and Harmonians were defeated.. Harmonia invaded Higheast, Kasim took South Window.. Toran went to Muse, Kasim took Two River and Tinto.. Toran-Muse forces attacked Matilda and Kasim attacked Greenhill.. Toran-Muse attacked Higheast aided by Sonya's navy..
This seems to just assume that a Great General equals a victorious army. In this scenario, for some reason, Harmonia have minimal troops in Dunan and just watch as Kasim sweeps the entire nation.
xXSqualleoNXx

Post by xXSqualleoNXx »

Meanwhile, Dunan would try to take back Higheast but eventually would fail because Higheast support Harmonia.
-----------------------------
They didn't before.
Actually, Harmonia tried to revive the Highland Kingdom once. It failed thanks to Shu. SO I agree that Higheast could side with Harmonia.

BTW, so far we don't know how well Falena's military is. If they are as strong as the story seems to point I'd say Toran could have a problem beating them. Of course, we also don't know how Falena got affected by the death of the Queen. It could still be a little weakened in power (There may be power struggles and the like). At the end, Falena is a real wild card.
Hmm...
ReikenGaryu

Post by ReikenGaryu »

It's either a wildcard or a complete waste...

Who knows, perhaps some wine-drunk drunken masters from Kanakan will take over the world...
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

xXSqualleoNXx wrote:
-----------------------------
They didn't before.
Actually, Harmonia tried to revive the Highland Kingdom once. It failed thanks to Shu. SO I agree that Higheast could side with Harmonia.

BTW, so far we don't know how well Falena's military is. If they are as strong as the story seems to point I'd say Toran could have a problem beating them. Of course, we also don't know how Falena got affected by the death of the Queen. It could still be a little weakened in power (There may be power struggles and the like). At the end, Falena is a real wild card.
That's what Vincent meant. Dunan took Higheast away from Harmonia whenever Harmonia tried to take its land back.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Id

Post by Id »

I'd say Burnt Village of the elves would win in an all out war.
Agremsep

Post by Agremsep »

Id wrote:I'd say Burnt Village of the elves would win in an all out war.
Hahahaah...and why is that? :D

Another thing though. I have a feeling that the Dragon Knights would have a prominent role should an all out war broke out. That is if we assume there are several Dragon Dens around the world.
The Black Knight

Post by The Black Knight »

The Island nations would have no chance against Felena and Tinto and Toran.

Zexan and Grassland would go at it pretty hard and with Harmonia attacking Grassland and Jowston attacking Grassland.

Tinto attacking Zexan and The Nameless lands attacking Zexan and Grassland (if the Nameless lands have an army).

Jowston would eventially have to attack Toran to keep themselves from being destroyed by Harmonia.

My victor of this war would have to be Harmonia because of their supperior army.
What the Futch!!!!

Vagueness is my specialty.
ShardStar

Chaos

Post by ShardStar »

Talk about Chaos! Now what would spark all those nations to go at each other like that?
The Black Knight

Re: Chaos

Post by The Black Knight »

ShardStar wrote:Talk about Chaos! Now what would spark all those nations to go at each other like that?
Perhaps a spell was cast on all the people and made them hate each other.
What the Futch!!!!

Vagueness is my specialty.
jeane is the coolest char

Re: Chaos

Post by jeane is the coolest char »

ShardStar wrote:Talk about Chaos! Now what would spark all those nations to go at each other like that?
speaking of chaos i can imagine the big a** that Yuber would have if a war like this happens
i have bad grammer >.<
Jeane is my hero
Id

Post by Id »

Yuber would just pick a losing country and then flee at the last battle.