The Tower is where?

Questions about the locations mentioned in the series; and those about the backstory not seen in the games.
Flik the blue warrior

The Tower is where?

Post by Flik the blue warrior »

i want to know where is the local where clive,elza and kelly training. in suikox the map don't show this area can anyone explain to me where is?
and i want to now for what yuber and neclord joined to windy to destroy he villge of the hidden rune yuber have is own propouses to go or he are under the comand of windy?
Wolfblade

Post by Wolfblade »

The Tower is in Harmonia. I think it's in the capital Crystal Valley.
Black Fang

Post by Black Fang »

The Tower is a building located within Harmonia. It is actually the place where all the Hovling Voice Members live and train. Noone knows its exact location as of yet, all that is known is that is somewhere within Harmonia.

As for Yuber and Neclord, I'm actually unsure WHY exactlly they joined Windy but in my understanding they all had something to gain by that alliance. They are all three very powerful characters that would benefit more from working together rather than fighting each other. Some say that Yuber has served Windy for centuries but I'm unsure if this is the case. At this point there is very little known about the three characters, ESPECIALLY Yuber.
Tanx to Star of Destiny for making my av!!! 8^p
Shu Laki

Post by Shu Laki »

Yuber just follows anyone who can promise him war and death. And considering Windy planned on taking out all of Harmonia...that's a safe person to follow. As for Neclord, I always just assumed he'd get to kill a few harmonians himself for his own private undead army. Again, Windy would be a safe person to tag along with, considering her goals.
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

Also, each time Yuber is involved there is someone with a True Rune close beside Yuber. I don't think that is just a coincidence. As for the Tower, I believe it is in the Harmonian capital as was previously stated.