sword and shield

Questions about the locations mentioned in the series; and those about the backstory not seen in the games.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

They are seen as True Runes because they still have the power of a true rune(4th level spells anyone ) but they do not grant Immortality and seperatly they drain the power of its possesors until the runes are fused together again.Nontheless they ARE true runes, they just arn't 'one of the 27 true runes'
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

[quoteNontheless they ARE true runes, they just arn't 'one of the 27 true runes'[/quote]

No there not...

there powerful runes not true runes, together they create A true rune
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Thats the problem.You can't say they are True Runes but you can't say they are Runes.So what are they??

For example: The Gate Rune is a TRue Rune.When it was split Leknaat and Windy got one.They both grant immortality and some of it powers(Leknaat can telport creatures away and Windy can bring them to the suikoverse) but they can't be called True RUnes but they do grant immortality and a great power so they also can't be called Rune's.

I still think they should be NAMED True RUnes for the sake of argument.
LillyXChris

Post by LillyXChris »

I agree with Wraith right there. The runes should be considered as true runes, since they grant immortality and some of its powers. Heck someone would want to know what would the calamity be if the Gate Rune was together.
Just think about it. Someone might be writing a Kingdom Hearts 2/Pretty Cure x-over right now. That someone is me.

Now playing POTC At World's End
Nozomi Yumehara and Darkside Dream... Miko (Princess) Yumehara
Sisters (Yes Precure 5/Precure X-over)
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

sorry to say but they dont grant immortality

true runes bestow aglesness

bright shield and black sword do not since they are not true runes

It dosent matter what you want

officially they are not true runes

I would venture to say they are just like cyclone,rage,thunder and flowing runes

except theres only 2 of them
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

They're rare runes that, when combined, become a True Rune. To shorten
that really long description, we just say that they're runes, but not True Runes.