Qlon Temple...

Questions about the locations mentioned in the series; and those about the backstory not seen in the games.
Branky

Qlon Temple...

Post by Branky »

I haven't played Suikogaiden...so I might be missing some important info. ...but...Whats up with Qlon Temple :?: Is it just a dojo...or is there some purpose to it other than housing a really cool sword? Anyone...know anything?

Thanx in advance. :lol:
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

Qlon Temple is just... a temple. It's definitely modeled after a Buddhist temple, and a Buddhist temple is a place of meditation and learning.

We see Hugo studying manusripts in there, and Morgan meditating, which seems to point to that fact. Another thing we know is that Sanchez entered the Qon Temple after the Gate Rune Wars as a penance--and to reflect upon his sins.
Faust

Post by Faust »

Yeah, the temple is probably there as a center of learning. It's a nice contrast to be in the warrior's village area - adds a kind of peaceful and melodic place of study and peace next to a few villages of fury and fighting prowess. Counterbalances it kinda thing.

I think the SDS just chose there to reside as it was pretty sparsely populated and it was unlikely to be disturbed, except by someone who knew where it was and needed it.
Solamen miseris socios habuisse doloris
fake_flame

Post by fake_flame »

any relationship with Qlon ? i mean the name Qlon is strange then it is rare coincidence to have the temple named as Qlon and the boy named as Qlon too
-- [fAkE_fLaMe] --
Ced The Lad

Post by Ced The Lad »

No relation. It's just a name.
http://www.suikox.com: Where the Tinto Republic continues to guide the masses through the sea of history.
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

Then there's those two doors in there that are locked, is there any significance to them? Any way they can be unlocked?
Fliktor

Post by Fliktor »

Nope
Whats your opinion on censorship? ... **** censorship!
[King Fliktor] [Axiose, my Dæmon]