Nameless Lands

Questions about the locations mentioned in the series; and those about the backstory not seen in the games.
Spectre210

Nameless Lands

Post by Spectre210 »

Now I've read that the Nameless Lands are both one whole country and a big ol' cluster of different countries. Anyone have any idea of which it is and do we know anyone except Thomas who is from the Nameless lands to the North?
Hxc Flavor

Post by Hxc Flavor »

Nameless Lands
The Nameless Lands is the name given to the nations that lie north of Zexen. Not much is known about this area, other than the fact that Boris Wizen atteneded an academy there, which suggests that sophisticated civilizations exist in the area.
Blue Moon's Comment:
What an original name for not one, not two, but an entire friggin cluster of nations! I mean, get real. At least give me a name of one or two of these nations. Look at the above description, all we know is that one effeminate puppy went to school there--it makes us look VERY desperate!
I also think Haleck and Hannah are from there
"I'd be happy to demonstrate its sharpness on your neck."
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

I'd assume it'd be something like the Grasslands or even the Island Countries, although the latter are definitely more organised than the former. IMO, it is simply a huge region where people reside and live their own life however they want.
Hxc Flavor

Post by Hxc Flavor »

As it says in the description, it's a big cluster of different nations.
cutie_bunnie

Post by cutie_bunnie »

so how do you have a cluster of nations with no names yet they are all recognized as different nations? Like, "I'm from the nation to the west... no not that one, the one past the second river... before you get to the moutains...." CRACK!?
I've got a lovely batch of cocoa nuts.... HOW LOVELY!!! ^_^
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

[spoiler]Like how the Island Countries (during IV's time) consisted of a small Kingdom, a Duchy of several islands, an Empire and a handful of independent islands... I don't see why not.[/spoiler]
Hxc Flavor

Post by Hxc Flavor »

it is also possible that the Nameless Lands actually DO have names, but seclude themselves so much that none of them are known to the rest of the world.
Black Fang

Post by Black Fang »

Apparentlly Bob is from there, or a village that Windy completelly destroyed....a warewolf village or something. I'm not exactlly sure wether Kamaro is actually in the nameless lands but I think it's close to the boarder if not.
Fliktor

Post by Fliktor »

Bob's village was in the Grasslands.
Whats your opinion on censorship? ... **** censorship!
[King Fliktor] [Axiose, my Dæmon]
RageRune

Post by RageRune »

Maybe the Nameless lands kept from getting to well known since it's near Harmonia. So maybe they have a secret that the harmonians might want or something.
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

It is analogous to how people in the northern United States call states like Georgia and Alabama `the South.` Another example is how we use Europe to refer to the clusters of nations in the European subcontinent.
Black Fang

Post by Black Fang »

The nameless lands are actually a whole bunch of countries and with close boundaries I think they wouldn't like each other much, thus they would love to nark on their neighbours to Harmonia if they had any secrets.
Tanx to Star of Destiny for making my av!!! 8^p
Squ

Post by Squ »

The nameless lands are probably identified by it geographical differences... like:

"I come from that grassy patch over there" *points*.
"I'm from that snowy patch further up ahead" *points in other direction*.
Id

Post by Id »

I always pictured them as a vast wilderness, with hunters, and tribes resembling native Canadians and native americans, with nomads living to the north, stuff like that, but also a few feudal powers, and a weak central government. but there is a deep unforgiving wilderness, and evryone does what they want.
Black Silver

Post by Black Silver »

oh i think the nameless county´s are a alli of little nations like the city-states of Jowston. Have anybody more information about this area. I finding the nameless land very interessting. Ithink the nameless lands are the area where Suikoden5 played in the future. Harmonia i thin come`s then in the 6 Part.