Nameless Lands

Questions about the locations mentioned in the series; and those about the backstory not seen in the games.
The Black Knight

Post by The Black Knight »

Nameless Lands
The Nameless Lands is the name given to the nations that lie north of Zexen. Much trade happens between Zexen and the various nations of the Nameleas Lands. The nations that exist within the Nameless Lands ranges from barbaric tribes to sophisticated city-states, and they exist in a quagmiric and chaotic state. Not much is known yet about this area, other than the fact that Boris Wizen atteneded an academy there.
-From Suikox
What the Futch!!!!

Vagueness is my specialty.
silverwolf

Post by silverwolf »

The Nameless Lands is probably like The City State or Regional States
...the only way to remove a warrior's bloodlust is to give his own blood in the battlefield....
dragonmasterx
Elite Member

Post by dragonmasterx »

In Suikogaiden Vol.2 Ch.3 Back Route, Nanami suggests to Riou and Jowy that they go to the Nameless Lands since no one will know them.
Viki

Post by Viki »

I thought as the Nameless Lands to be like how would i say all different types of people, for ex Vikings, Aztecs, Egyptions that would be in an area and in the other there would be d sophisticated area that is soldiers, nights, mages, witches, somewhat like romans and others lol i dunno but i pictured it in that way lol oh and these are all fighting for land of some ancient race which left d city of gold don't tell me y but i always thought of it like that lol
O.k, o.k, o.k don't sneeeze, don't sneeze, no, no NOOOOOOOOO!! Aaa AAACCHHHHHOOOO!!!!!
UUUhhhhh where am I this time?