The Queendom of Faleena

Questions about the locations mentioned in the series; and those about the backstory not seen in the games.
Vincent of Scarlet Moon

Post by Vincent of Scarlet Moon »

Hasn't Falena moved again? This time to just south of the Island Nations?
xXSqualleoNXx

Post by xXSqualleoNXx »

If I remember correctly, yes. The world of Suikoden is starting to look less and less like a real world. It's gigantic to say the least. I wonder how it would look so far if it was a Globe.

It also leaves me to wonder why Falena wasn't mentioned (Aside from Bartholomew's ending) at all in Suiko 4. So close to it yet we still know nothing about it.
Hmm...
Destiny's Warrior

Post by Destiny's Warrior »

there is a map in http://www.suikox.com and it shows part of the Queendom to south you should check it out it gives you a rough idea on how big the continent is.
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

That's not the actual Falena. It is a map made up for the battles that are carried out on that particular website. So, it should not be taken as actual evidence of how big Falena is or where it is located, but I do believe that you can use the map as a general consensus as to where Falena is located.
Forgiver Sign

Post by Forgiver Sign »

Just a simple question. What's the timeline for Suiko V? I mean, how many years did the events took place in the Queendom of Falena before Suiko 1?

Thanks in advance. :wink:
"Censure me in your wisdom, and awake your senses, that you may the better judge."
RVallant

Post by RVallant »

Ten years before Suiko 1 I think...

Oh and it's nice to see Morgan get a mention in Suiko 5 I was wondering who certain characters were on about (don't think I'm allowed to say here, but I'm sure most people can work it out) =)
Sagiri

Re: The Queendom of Faleena

Post by Sagiri »

As far as I know, Falena is south of the Island nations and west of the Armes kingdom.
It's a pinky promise. If I break my promise you break my pinky.