Travel times

Questions about the locations mentioned in the series; and those about the backstory not seen in the games.
gilgamesh31
Banned User

Re: Travel times

Post by gilgamesh31 »

Cool, sounds sweet like our own english version of Gaiden but completly new, nice. Try and get Hanzo in there somewhere if you can and it fits. The dudes too cool to not include. Even if its just his name being mentioned, that guy seriously needs more air time.
If it's not found out, a lie becomes the truth.
Nikisaur

Post by Nikisaur »

Haha challenge accepted. He'll get a mention somewhere, somehow. But yeah, you can see what I mean by ambitious. It's gonna be looong. Lol.
The only thing Suikoden lacks...is dinosaurs.
gilgamesh31
Banned User

Post by gilgamesh31 »

:lol: More time to get in depth then. Thanks, im looking forward to it even more now i know my favorite ninjas going to get a mention. Hope the novel goes well :)
If it's not found out, a lie becomes the truth.
Night Shadow

Post by Night Shadow »

weee. nikisaur, mind sending me your fanfic when youre done with it? i like reading suikoden related stuff. :D
‎"...Or else, it is the dream that haunts you. You wait with the promise of the next dream...when the act of waiting is dependent on remembering."
Nikisaur

Post by Nikisaur »

I may let you guys know when I post some of it :D
The only thing Suikoden lacks...is dinosaurs.
Night Shadow

Post by Night Shadow »

that would be awesome. it would be cool if you could squeeze kasumi in somehow *hint, hint* =D just kidding.
‎"...Or else, it is the dream that haunts you. You wait with the promise of the next dream...when the act of waiting is dependent on remembering."