Suikoden Planet

Questions about the locations mentioned in the series; and those about the backstory not seen in the games.
Silverberg

Suikoden Planet

Post by Silverberg »

Is there anything anywhere that gives the name of the planet Suikoden takes place on? I've looked around but I haven't been able to find a reference to it.
"Black Rune, pink balloon! This guy killed Gremio!!!"
DoReMi_Vampire

Re: Suikoden Planet

Post by DoReMi_Vampire »

I think I saw a topic like this somewhere else. Most people seemed to think it would make sense to call the planet Suikoworld and the universe the Suikoverse.
I don't think anyone in the story so far has given the planet a name. There are two other points that comes to my mind.

1) The only other celestial bodies mentioned are the 108 stars, we don't know if the people have ever found other planets.
2) It's also established that Templeton is looking for the edge of the world, people still think the world is flat.

Maybe they simply didn't name the planet because they don't know their world is a planet?
- I've got a warrior's sword with your name on it.

- Of Course I Know Chinchirorin!
Silverberg

Re: Suikoden Planet

Post by Silverberg »

Suikoworld huh? I guess that's a good enough substitute until it's official. But that's almost as bad as calling it Toontown from Roger Rabbit.

Thanks
"Black Rune, pink balloon! This guy killed Gremio!!!"