Kooluk and Toran

Questions about the locations mentioned in the series; and those about the backstory not seen in the games.
koriand'r

Post by koriand'r »

Ced The Lad wrote:We are extremely far away from the Toran Republic. Unless there was a really good explanation, that can't be the same tree.
How far are they from the SME are the kooluk empire? As it seems odd that a island empire would travel aburdely far to the SME which is embedded on a competly differnt land mass is it not? Is there no map or anything that can help show the distance?
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

I thought mainland Kooluk is situated within the Toran region?
Ced The Lad

Post by Ced The Lad »

It's said to be on the same Landmass as the Scarlet Moon Empire. The Island Nations should be quite a ways off the mainland.
http://www.suikox.com: Where the Tinto Republic continues to guide the masses through the sea of history.
fake_flame

Post by fake_flame »

Kuluk is on a island is it ? not like Nei or Nal Nal or Obel ....
-- [fAkE_fLaMe] --
Ced The Lad

Post by Ced The Lad »

As I mentioned before, it was stated that it's on the same mainland as the Scarlet Moon Empire/Toran Republic.

I think Nei is an island, though.
http://www.suikox.com: Where the Tinto Republic continues to guide the masses through the sea of history.
Gai_Daigohji

Post by Gai_Daigohji »

While I'm not 100% sure if you think of it like this it will make alot more sense. The Kooluk Empire is just south of Lorimar "Warriors Village" from suiko 1. In suiko 1 if you could continue south from warriors village you'd reach Kooluk and the Island nations. Just Like if you went north of where you get kasim hazil in suiko1 you'd wind up in either South Window, or the Muse territory where victors fort is. Also if you go east-north east from the same land that hazil is in you'll bypass two river and end up in tinto.

As for the grasslands tinto is south the Karya village, greenhill southeast, matilda East, and the Highland is northeast. While North is harmonia and those lands where thomas is from.
"I'm sorry Miss Nanako. It looks like I won't be able to take you to the beach like I promised."-Joe Umitsubame