Some Gate rune questions...

Questions about the locations mentioned in the series; and those about the backstory not seen in the games.
True Griever

Some Gate rune questions...

Post by True Griever »

Everybody on this site is saying that the gate rune was split in two, but leknaat states in-game that they are two seperate runes. So who has the proof that they were split by windy and leknaat?

Second a large part of this community seems to belief that the gate rune took gremio by going back in time just before he died. Claiming it to be truth because gremio was saying stuff he'd said before he died. However it could also be due to the fact that he is being revived from the other world and that that is a plane where you are extremely stoic and void of thought and feelings. So he was in the living world first (play) then died (pause) then lived again play. Both could be true but don't assume 1 one when you don't know for sure. So Proof?

I hate time/parallel travel in all stories and do not count tierkries as a suikoden, but before anyone says; what about the hidden village? I will say this: remember that windy and the rest could not remember Tir and the others. Either they forgot or Tir was never really there in the real timeline, but a replica of the past. A replica in which every on behaves like they would have even if they see changes.

I changed dimension to parallel, because dimension is fine. I just hate when a character exists 100 mill times in other universes as well...
Last edited by True Griever on Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Re: Some Gate rune questions...

Post by Oppenheimer »

This thread has a fair bit of discussion on the gate rune and might help

http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewt ... 12&t=11707