Rune of the Beginning image origin?

Questions about the locations mentioned in the series; and those about the backstory not seen in the games.
Saint

Rune of the Beginning image origin?

Post by Saint »

Hello, new to the board so I'm sorry if I'm stepping on any toes =)

I am getting a tattoo of one of the true runes on one of my wrists, and I am kind of leaning towards the Rune of Beginning since Suikoden 2 is my all-time favorite game.. But I feel kind of reluctant to use it since I did not see it in the game (only mentioned by name) and I do not know where the image used on suikosource stems from.

Does anyone know where it comes from, and if there is possibly an official and more high-res version of the image?

Thanks.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Re: Rune of the Beginning image origin?

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
Saint

Post by Saint »

Haha, so it was that simple. Now I feel kind of silly.

Thanks a lot!
TrueWater00

Post by TrueWater00 »

hmmm thinkin about getting a suikoden tattoo eh? have you seen all mine? lol its under "I just want to see what people think of my suikoden tattoos" I have the Soul Eater, The Rune of Punishment, The Beast Rune, The Blue Moon Rune, The True Lightning Rune, and the True Wind rune...lol so I say GO AHEAD AND DO IT!
Heh,I'll make sure you can never make that grin again.I'll chop you up!Ground you up!Dry you in the sun!Break you to pieces!Bury you in the ground!Piss on you!Then i'll dig you up!Pull you!Stretch you!Drag you around!I'll Never Forgive You-Viktor
Saint

Post by Saint »

TrueWater00 wrote:hmmm thinkin about getting a suikoden tattoo eh? have you seen all mine? lol its under "I just want to see what people think of my suikoden tattoos" I have the Soul Eater, The Rune of Punishment, The Beast Rune, The Blue Moon Rune, The True Lightning Rune, and the True Wind rune...lol so I say GO AHEAD AND DO IT!
I did, yes. They looked very nice, it was very inspiring!

I'll probably skip the color and go for just the silhouette or just the glow myself, though. Not sure yet, I'll have to ask the tattoist what is feasible in regards to detail.