Two true runes?

Questions about the locations mentioned in the series; and those about the backstory not seen in the games.
Cuteboys_fangirl

Two true runes?

Post by Cuteboys_fangirl »

I was watching what would happen if you had -60 SoD, and Frey had both Dawn and Twilight rune. Is that possible?
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Re: Two true runes?

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Dawn and Twilight are not True Runes.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
Cuteboys_fangirl

thats right sorry i forgot that.

but would it still be possible if someone had to true runes?
Palmguy

Post by Palmguy »

Unless it has changed without me knowing, a person can only have one True Rune at a Time. This is why Hikusaak had been creating clones of himself to bear them instead of having all of Harmonia's on himself. The only exception to that is Windy who found a way to have multiple on herself.
Last edited by Palmguy on Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cuteboys_fangirl

oh ok thank you
suiko2fan2
Guide Writer

Post by suiko2fan2 »

in the case of the sun, twilight, and dawn runes you can bear all 3. in fact, u need to have all 3 to fend off the insanity of the True Rune, also more to do with the fact all three use Sun Power. However on their own, i highly doubt someone could have say the twilight rune in their left hand and for example the true water rune in their right hand. Such a thing would probably be impossible as both are sentient runes, though the latter is far stronger.
I will establish one mighty nation in this land. A single, powerful nation, born of force and wielding force. That is the one and only way of freeing this land from war.

Best Suiko FanFic:
www.fanfiction.net/s/5194891/1/The-Puni ... of-the-Sun
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

That and Dawn and Twilight are not true runes, as Raww said above. Thus, you can have True Water on one hand while having Dawn on the other, because Dawn isn't a true rune.

The only person who is capable of having two True Runes is Windy. She's officially said as knowing a secret method allowing her to attach two true runes on herself.
yuberluc

Post by yuberluc »

i kinda hoping that in suiko (i dunno 6,7,or final maybe) sasarai had a 2 runes in his hands,
because luc merge with sasarai,one true earth rune and on the other hand is true wind rune,
to fight against the evil hikusaak hehe..
Chaos will suit me just fine