Global Map

Questions about the locations mentioned in the series; and those about the backstory not seen in the games.
Antimatzist

Re: Global Map

Post by Antimatzist »

snakebite105 wrote:ya but thats the boring answer.
Ok, then here's an interesting answer: Scientology and the KKK took Kooluk over.

:-O

No, seriously, I don't think we'll ever see this area again, so I guess it's now part of the SME... I mean it has a lot of economical value due to its border to the INF.
snakebite105

Post by snakebite105 »

Thats assuming The Island Nations and The Toran Republic are still both living in peace and prosparity and haven't sunk back into war over the X amount of time thats passed.
I'm a fan but I'm also a critic. Without preasure to improve stagnation is the future. Do not accept lackluster because of your enjoyment of the overall picture. Criticism is needed for improvement to be made.
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

snakebite105 wrote:Thats assuming The Island Nations and The Toran Republic are still both living in peace and prosparity and haven't sunk back into war over the X amount of time thats passed.
The INF are still existant during SUikoden II and the Toran Republic is iirc mentioned in Suikoden III.
EternalOnslaught

Post by EternalOnslaught »

For we all know, there may be a nation all together we do not know about where the Kooluk empire stood, but we don't that and we don't even know if its part of the Toran Republic. There really is no way of proving this with factual information.
Sandalphon - Senso Suikoden
Belcoot4

Post by Belcoot4 »

I dunno I kind of agree with Antimatzist, after Kooluk zapped Illuya and its failed attempt at a southern expansion I doubt anyone would let them rebuild back into its original state or even rename it self. I like to think that either Toran Republic (Scarlet Moon Empire) or the Island Nation Federation took over that land over. Its probaly better off that way anyway. I'd like to know more about Gaien because atleast just in SIV they only mention Razril which appears as an island off of Gaien. Other than Zelant, which is still a mystery it self, the whole entire Western Continent is enough room for a few games, possibly 2 or 3 I'd say.
"Even the dead reveal their secrets to me." Yuber

"I have not lived long enough to become a myth." Chris Lightfellow

"They betrayed us and fled. Cowards." Zegai
snakebite105

Post by snakebite105 »

Antimatzist wrote:
snakebite105 wrote:Thats assuming The Island Nations and The Toran Republic are still both living in peace and prosparity and haven't sunk back into war over the X amount of time thats passed.
The INF are still existant during SUikoden II and the Toran Republic is iirc mentioned in Suikoden III.

I didnt say they still didn't exist but every time we visit a game that region is in termoil. What i'm saying is we don't know if the INF and Toran Republic are still at a time of peace because we don't know whats happend to the countrys over the last 20+ years.
I'm a fan but I'm also a critic. Without preasure to improve stagnation is the future. Do not accept lackluster because of your enjoyment of the overall picture. Criticism is needed for improvement to be made.